Sponsored

ARK Performance | GT-S Lowering Springs | Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
ARK Performance
GT-S Lowering Springs
For 2015+ Ford Mustang

Price: $305.15 + S/H

The GT-S lowering springs are for those looking for a more aggressive drop with comfortable ride quality.

Features:

Mustang GT:
-Front drop: ~1.15"
-Rear drop: ~1.00"

Sponsored

Last edited:

American

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT / 17 GT350
Oh wow, that drop looks near perfect. I would love to know how these ride in comparison to the stock performance package springs. Are they linear rate?

I would love to see a consumer review on these :p

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Oh wow, that drop looks near perfect. I would love to know how these ride in comparison to the stock performance package springs. Are they linear rate?

I would love to see a consumer review on these :p
I would say it's probably similar to the performance package, but lower of course. These are a linear rate.

We will be working with more local customers to get more feedback and reviews on these. As of right now they are on our shop Mustang GT and daily driven on.

Last edited:

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I would say it's probably similar to the performance package, but lower of course. These are a progressive rate.

We will be working with more local customers to get more feedback and reviews on these. As of right now they are on our shop Mustang GT and daily driven on.
Do you have them for the ecoboost ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Do you have them for the ecoboost ?
We are currently offering these springs for all 2015 Mustangs (V6, GT, and Ecoboost). But do not have any specific for the Ecoboost, we are still looking into that.

Last edited:

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I just went to your website, is it the same spring for all 3 cars ?

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
They'd fit an Ecoboost but the drop would be different. I believe it's like a 300 lbs. difference between the base models of each car, most of that weight up front.

What's the spring rate on these?

And thank you for not coloring them bright red or some other ridiculous color. Please also consider offering them in black. There's a lot of people that don't feel the need for their aftermarket parts to be seen.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
They'd fit an Ecoboost but the drop would be different. I believe it's like a 300 lbs. difference between the base models of each car, most of that weight up front.

And thank you for not coloring them bright red or some other ridiculous color. Please also consider offering them in black. There's a lot of people that don't feel the need for their aftermarket parts to be seen.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. All the other manufacturers have different springs for the ecoboost. They look good on the GT :thumbsup:

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Thats exactly what I was thinking. All the other manufacturers have different springs for the ecoboost. They look good on the GT :thumbsup:

The springs would all be the same fitment, but yeah the weight difference would cause the drop to be different.
We haven't tested the production set out on the Ecoboost yet, we want to do that first and then decide if we need to make adjustments and create a new set just for that car.
We took a look at the OEM suspension during development for all 3 motors, but basically made these springs based on our Mustang GT here for appearance.

The spring rates are

Front: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)

Rear: 16 kg/mm (896 lbs/in)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Love the drop, what is your recommended geometry set up? Any chance of publishing those figures please?

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Love the drop, what is your recommended geometry set up? Any chance of publishing those figures please?
I'm not too sure how the Mustang GT was set up here, I'll see if I can find any info. Anything specific you wanted to know about?

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Toe, camber, thrust? Just interested what the recommended set up would be, compared to stock, or others? A lot of people drop their cars, but pay scant respect to geometry that will affect ride and tyre (sorry tire) wear.

That car looks killer BTW, but sometimes it's not all about that ;)

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Toe, camber, thrust? Just interested what the recommended set up would be, compared to stock, or others? A lot of people drop their cars, but pay scant respect to geometry that will affect ride and tyre (sorry tire) wear.

That car looks killer BTW, but sometimes it's not all about that ;)
I just talked to the techs and we did not get a final alignment yet, they are still testing more suspension stuff so I'm not too sure actually. But if/when it's done I'll try to get more info on that.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Why are these on the market when it seems like no testing and final adjustments have been made ?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.