• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

ARH Catback, Livernois CAI, Steeda hood struts, Weathertech mats

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
You guys should really jump on the mats. One of my favorite mods just because they keep the floors so much cleaner than regular mats.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Br725

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
I think they made the interior look more badass. That was one of my favorite modes, lol. Plus it kept me from having to think constantly about checking the bottom of my boots for dirt or mud. I have the softer Husky brand matts in my F150 now, but I don't think those would look right in the Mustangs interior.

You guys are making me miss mine, lol...

xxchieferxx

lol@ mpg
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Would you separate the rear mats from the front mats? I already have the front mats wouldn't mind having the rears.

Sponsored

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
I want the rears only, I have the front already...even if he did part the rears, it'd probably be way too much. $140 front and rear, not including shipping. You can get brand new for $169.90 shipped.

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
I want the fronts only! Work it out!
Sponsored