• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

ARH Catback, Livernois CAI, Steeda hood struts, Weathertech mats

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
UPDATED PRICES, PM with questions.

I am selling a few 2015 Mustang GT parts I removed from my car before trading it in on a truck. The parts have ALL necessary hardware, are all in almost new condition, and are all high quality name brand parts. Parts have about 2000 miles on them, except for the Steeda hood struts, they were never installed (won in a contest)

1. Livernois Windstorm Cold air intake
Airaid style CAI, bought Livernois because that was the brand tuner I was going to go with. Includes all undamaged parts, clamps, couplings, filter (that is water washable) sound tube delete kit or the wider sound tube, tube that runs to throttle body, all mounting hardware, and original instruction sheet and box. Doesn't require a tune
New 360 plus shipping
200 Plus shipping

2.. Steeda Hood strut hold open kit.
I won this in a contest, never installed them. They are brand new, still in wrappers from Steeda. Comes with instructions, all parts etc
From most websites 140
100 dollars shipped

3. Weathertech DigitalFit floor mats, front and rear. Have about 1500 miles of use, black, fit awesome and make the interior of the car look so much better, not to mention keeps your carpet looking brand new. Rear mats never installed. Comes with clips for driver's side and original box/instructions. (I didn't clean in pictures, but once wiped down they look brand new)
New Front and rear set 200 plus shipping
Asking 140 front and rear Plus shipping

Parts have been on a garage kept Friday driven car, so no snow, rust or anything. Please contact me with questions, I will respond quickly. I prefer local sales and may be able to drive and meet depending on how far away you are. If you know of a cheap way to ship and you want to buy let me know I'm a PM.

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Br725

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorry a couple are upside down, lol.

jke0114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red
Sent pm. Btw I'm in Jacksonville

OP
OP
Br725

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ttt

Last edited:

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
I would HIGHLY prefer to do (somewhat) local sales, mainly with the exhaust, unless someone knows of a cheap way of shipping the catback exhaust.
Depending on location it would be $40-$65 roughly though FEDEX, just FYI for the catback. Just sold my magna flow thats why i know :) GLWS

Sponsored

OP
OP
Br725

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TTT

jke0114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red
Package deal for the mats and struts?

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I'm a member of s197forums, mustangforums, and a few others, but I just joined this one to comment on your thread. I'm local to Savannah (about 2 hours away) and could feasibly make a trip up there to buy the exhaust. I'll have to double check to make sure I can spare the money without alerting the SO, but would you take $1000 if I picked it up somewhere in town?

Sponsored

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
ARH exhaust picked up today, thanks man!

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Still have hood struts?

OP
OP
Br725

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Updated prices/info. Pm me with questions, I'm not on this site much but a pm will send an email to my inbox. Thanks!

OP
OP
Br725

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hood struts sold, still have matts and intake!!
Sponsored