Sponsored

Are there any pics of the GT350 Interior with the Technology Package?

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
All the pics ive seen have the smaller radio and recaro seats, are there any pics with the tech package and other seats anyplace?
Sponsored

OP
OP
disneyfun1

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
any others with the dash, etc?

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
Does anyone know if the door panels will come with the soft touch panels instead of the hard plastic door panels?

S550guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
[ame]

0:05-0:11 in the above mentioned video.

Granted, it's actually video of a GT350R show car, but the dashboard shows pretty much exactly what you would get with a GT350 tech pack.

Sponsored

markham51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 07 GT500 SS, MKIII Cobra, 68 Shelby GT500 KR Convert
The GT350 w 67T Tech pack does NOT have centre mounted gauges unfortunately.

MarcW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I was under the impression that Track Pack and R with Electronics pack had them?

Sponsored

Swamp Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Liberty
Whoever at Ford is making the packaging decisions is out of their $?&@! mind. The GT350 in *any* of its trims is a high performance machine and should come with standard equipment to support high-performance use (like an oil cooler AND the auxiliary gauge pack). Otherwise why stick the balls-out Voodoo engine in the car?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Whoever at Ford is making the packaging decisions is out of their $?&@! mind. The GT350 in *any* of its trims is a high performance machine and should come with standard equipment to support high-performance use (like an oil cooler AND the auxiliary gauge pack). Otherwise why stick the balls-out Voodoo engine in the car?
It will support high performance use without the coolers. And you don't need the gage pack for high performance use, either.

The coolers will just help you to run more high performance events before you need to change fluids.

Swamp Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Liberty
The way I would use and drive such a vehicle , I would feel far more confident having both. It makes zero sense to me that you can't order such things as stand-alone options. Of course you don't have to agree with me and neither does Ford. I'm just one potential buyer - and a buyer who is willing to wait to buy until Ford offers me choices I actually want. God knows there are plenty of other cars out there I could spend $55k-$66k on. It's just very disappointing not to have choices.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
When you find one with this level of performance and sophistication at this price point let me know. Sad that two gauges and a couple of coolers makes you feel that way about a breakthrough automobile.

You can always add them on later...

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The way I would use and drive such a vehicle , I would feel far more confident having both. It makes zero sense to me that you can't order such things as stand-alone options. Of course you don't have to agree with me and neither does Ford. I'm just one potential buyer - and a buyer who is willing to wait to buy until Ford offers me choices I actually want. God knows there are plenty of other cars out there I could spend $55k-$66k on. It's just very disappointing not to have choices.
I 100% agree with you that it would be great to pick and choose individual options. I would love that, especially if it didn't make the car cost a bunch more.

I think this is a way of making things easier for Ford to put together, so it may help somewhat with their costs. For instance, I was looking at a 1LE Camaro, and the sales guy was telling me I needed to get the backup camera ($495 option). That is CRAZY expensive for probably $20 or $30 worth of parts. The active exhaust was around $900!! If you start adding up this and that, it really can cost a ton for a car. Contrast that with Ford's PP (or even the 1LE package), which if you add up just the costs of the individual pieces they are a serious bargain.

I think the GT350 is a decent performance bargain for some of the unique components that are offered. Very expensive for a Mustang, but not that expensive for a vehicle with magneride and a flat plane crank engine (at least that's the way I think about it).
Sponsored