Need some advice on injectors

Buildthegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2000 Lexus GS300
So i have a 2016 GT with some bolt ons barely pushing 420hp and im ready to get injectors so i can switch over to E85, everyone is telling me to get 90lb or 1000cc injectors since i plan on supercharging by the end of the year, they say get the 1000ccs now so i dont have to swap later. But the shop is telling me that it will run poorly even with a tune.

Obviously the mustang shop knows a lot more than my friends do but they are kinda hard to get a reply from since they are so busy. Should i get the basic 500cc injectors? Or should i go middle ground and get some 700ccs? Will the car run poorly cause it needs a stronger fuel pump to run 1000cc? Any advice would be appreciated.
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
So i have a 2016 GT with some bolt ons barely pushing 420hp and im ready to get injectors so i can switch over to E85, everyone is telling me to get 90lb or 1000cc injectors since i plan on supercharging by the end of the year, they say get the 1000ccs now so i dont have to swap later. But the shop is telling me that it will run poorly even with a tune.

Obviously the mustang shop knows a lot more than my friends do but they are kinda hard to get a reply from since they are so busy. Should i get the basic 500cc injectors? Or should i go middle ground and get some 700ccs? Will the car run poorly cause it needs a stronger fuel pump to run 1000cc? Any advice would be appreciated.
Are you running stock mani or did you go 350/18+?