April 2016 Mustang Sales Numbers Released

OP
OP

chuckty101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Shadow Black
I don't see any Camaro in this picture for 2016 Performance Car of the Year. LOL

635818302768443205-Road-and-Track-December.jpg
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
This is about to turn into a fun little thread. Mods don't close this thread just because a few GM guys are starting to get testy!

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Camaro SS is .5 quicker than a GT, fact.

Who buys a car for other people's comments? And I'd be curious what women are commenting on your car. Gear-heads will take a Corvette all day.

And people using sales as a criteria for which car is better is pretty funny, not much different than people who claim their religion is the better one because it's more "popular".

I like the Mustang but the reasoning to buy one shouldn't be based on sales numbers. :lol:
Coming from the troll who started a thread asking which car to get...

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Coming from the troll who started a thread asking which car to get...
Not to mention he's advertising as a wanna be troll "The Camaro protaganist" really how bout the soon to be banned Camaro protaganist? That's pretty catchy.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Not to mention he's advertising as a wanna be troll "The Camaro protaganist" really how bout the soon to be banned Camaro protaganist? That's pretty catchy.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
He is one of those dime a dozen types. New to the game and comes onto the competition's forum because he believes his car is superior and needs to compensate for other things in his life. He will probably also avoid actually competing with any Mustangs so he can always believe his car is superior. Real world is not nice to these types.

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Only Camaro I'd buy would be a 40th anniversary edition.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Werd. I don't give a crap which car sells more as long as these types of cars continue to be built.

But putting so much value on sales numbers happens when you need validation for the decision you made.
Don't be mad it's getting it's ass kicked. :lol:

Hancock

The Camaro Protagonist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Camaro 2SS A8
Don't be mad it's getting it's ass kicked. :lol:

I didn't buy my car because of its sales numbers. If you want to be like the millions of teenage girls in V6 sports cars, then I'm happy for you. :)

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
I didn't buy my car because of its sales numbers. If you want to be like the millions of teenage girls in V6 sports cars, then I'm happy for you. :)
Never heard that one before from a Camaro nut hugger:headbonk:

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I don't remember people worrying about exclusivity and Teenage Girls buying them when the 5th Gen camaro was barely outselling the 5th Gen Mustang. Quite the opposite actually. Don't worry though Low sales will lead to a more exclusive model like the 40th anniversary Camaros, so exclusive you couldn't buy one no matter how much money you had.:lol:

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
I don't remember people worrying about exclusivity and Teenage Girls buying them when the 5th Gen camaro was barely outselling the 5th Gen Mustang. Quite the opposite actually. Don't worry though Low sales will lead to a more exclusive model like the 40th anniversary Camaros, so exclusive you couldn't buy one no matter how much money you had.:lol:
40th Remember them? That followed a bunch of cars that got badly outsold by a bunch of slow Mustangs to right? Correct me if I'm wrong? My history is a little hazy.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
40th Remember them? That followed a bunch of cars that got badly outsold by a bunch of slow Mustangs to right? Correct me if I'm wrong? My history is a little hazy.
Yes those 40th anniversary (2007) Camaros were awesome, Not a single warranty claim reported for the entire run:D

SnoopisTDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 2015 GTPP, Recaros, 2004 Lexus GX470
If you really want to put it in context, the wrx and sti combined had a sales RECORD at 3700 units sold last July. Subaru keeps making them, so I don't see Chevy being too worried about the the camaro :p .
I know they strayed a bit with the current model, but aren't the WRX and STi really just options on an Impreza? You're not counting another 7000 Imprezas sold at the same time, bringing the total to 10k. And I'm pretty sure that's just the US, not worldwide.
Sponsored