Applying PPF film over OTT Stripe on GT350

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You can do xpel stealth over the matte stripes, but they wont match the rest of the stripes that you dont cover. Furthermore, the gloss red accent on the stripes will now be matte.

The only solution is to either do all the stripes in stealth and wind up with matte red stripe accents or to xpel the hood and leave the stripes alone.

So the cquartz didn't do the job, huh? I think we went over this when you first got your car.

Best of luck.
Sponsored

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
You can do xpel stealth over the matte stripes, but they wont match the rest of the stripes that you dont cover. Furthermore, the gloss red accent on the stripes will now be matte.

The only solution is to either do all the stripes in stealth and wind up with matte red stripe accents or to xpel the hood and leave the stripes alone.

So the cquartz didn't do the job, huh? I think we went over this when you first got your car.

Best of luck.
no i didnt do cquartz back then. i did a more simple version than that. gloss wise and shine, it is great still. but gonna move to protect it actually now. then re-do my DIY thing again.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Good luck with it.
Sponsored