SEAICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BW
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
At first, I didn't like the idea of the Mach E, but I could see getting one if I were in the market for an E_UV (I'm not). It's not really pretending to be a Mustang and by all accounts, its a well-done viable Tesla competitor. Kudos to Ford for that.
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Not on front fenders, but I have them on my sun visors.
Visors.jpg

Terlingua

Threads
Reaction score
At first, I didn't like the idea of the Mach E, but I could see getting one if I were in the market for an E_UV (I'm not). It's not really pretending to be a Mustang and by all accounts, its a well-done viable Tesla competitor. Kudos to Ford for that.
Despite my joke, I actually agree. I despise Tesla cars and the arrogant people that build them. I hope that when Ford comes out with the performance versions of the Mach E that they teach the EV world something about enthusiast customers, and don't half-step it with something lame.

smoke_wagon_6g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT
I have metal 307 emblems on the side of my Mustang for the hell of it, under the 5.0 badge. They still look good after 3 years, have to take a pic later. It is confusing to some people.

Using cubes is the nod to heritage. I have both SAE and metric listed, reflecting the old and the new, and in 2018+, both are the correct math! It's a bananas motor anyway, compared to even the best of the old days, no matter what your badge choices are.

I'll take a pic later and make it my avatar photo.

Sponsored

smoke_wagon_6g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT
Despite my joke, I actually agree. I despise Tesla cars and the arrogant people that build them. I hope that when Ford comes out with the performance versions of the Mach E that they teach the EV world something about enthusiast customers, and don't half-step it with something lame.
I don't understand the team mentality. How can you hate a car? And the workers that build them are just American auto workers.

Terlingua

Threads
Reaction score
I don't understand the team mentality. How can you hate a car? And the workers that build them are just American auto workers.
I guess I'm actually referring to the pro-Tesla engineers who post on Twitter with staged videos of a Tesla passing gas-powered cars at a track in CA and brag about self-driving EVs (never mind that every car in the video is driving slow and nothing is ever mentioned about handling or cornering).

As for emblems, I'm old school, and the 302 has always meant more to me than those 'modern' 5.0 engines that came out in the '90s.

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle

Sponsored

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
Suddenly? Back in the day, I had a 1972 Cadillac Eldorado that had an "8.2 LITRE" (yes, "LITRE") badge on the side. Personally thought it was just GM being pompous.
Lets not forget the mid-60's Galaxy 500 which prominently displayed "7 Litre" badges all over the place!

olerodder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/A10
Have you ever been to any of the Tesla build facilities in Northern California, or any place else??? I have, and the people that build them are just as friendly and professional as the Ford people in the F.R.A.P., Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Michigan, and Oh, I suppose you haven't been there either.