Sponsored

Anyone who has received a factory order since September, 2018!!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Apparently because the car was never registered, it's considered a new car and that it's under 5k miles. IDK. It's exactly what I wanted though.........
They may call it a demo with ~4,000 miles but I suspect its more likely a car that was driven by the manager or someone else as a perk.
Sponsored

Last edited:

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
I'm pretty much thinking that my dealership never ordered the car on 10/17 like they said they did. OR, the dealership is way down on the priority list even though it's one of the bigger ones here in Florida.
Or they couldn't get allocation for whatever reason and they are trying to drag it out till the new year.

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
They may call it a demo with ~4,000 miles but I suspect its more likely a car hat was driven by the manager or someone else as a perk.
Yeah the woman who owns the dealership drove it.

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I'm pretty much thinking that my dealership never ordered the car on 10/17 like they said they did. OR, the dealership is way down on the priority list even though it's one of the bigger ones here in Florida.
Or as it has been mentioned the Magnarides are backordered and you just have to wait.

Sponsored

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
Or as it has been mentioned the Magnarides are backordered and you just have to wait.
Magnaride being allocated for Bullits. But the thing is, there are forum members who ordered around that same time I did w/ magnaride and they are good to go. But I'm being told to wait until the 2020 model year. Either way it kinda sucks. But it is what it is. I'm going to save for a larger down payment for a GT350 I think.

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
How long usually from a build date to delivery?

Ordered a pp1 magneride 3 weeks back, dealer just told me he snagged a 1/8/19 build date, I gather that's a lot quicker than normal for magneride cars?
That's what/when I ordered, not sure on when my build date is. I was quoted an estimated delivery near my birthday (Feb 16th) when I placed the order (11/26). Looks like the dealer sat on my order for a week or so.
PP1order.jpg

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully I'm not coming across as a whiny little wuss. If so, I apologize. Just disappointed.

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully I'm not coming across as a whiny little wuss. If so, I apologize. Just disappointed.
It can be a frustrating process. But really, when you're out in the GT350 will you really remember any of this?

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
How long usually from a build date to delivery?

Ordered a pp1 magneride 3 weeks back, dealer just told me he snagged a 1/8/19 build date, I gather that's a lot quicker than normal for magneride cars?
Until you see a window sticker and a blend date I don't know how they can say that. Not saying they are wrong, they may have an inside line but get a VIN and a window sticker to confirm.

Every dealer seems to say 8-10 weeks knowing it's an outright lie.

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Until you see a window sticker and a blend date I don't know how they can say that. Not saying they are wrong, they may have an inside line but get a VIN and a window sticker to confirm.

You are correct. In most cases it will take 12-14 weeks.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Looking at the scheduling dates around that time would be the first or second week or Feb. If you ordered one now it would most likely be the week of Feb 25th. As a rule of thumb, it is about 2 months lead time from order to build and that is without any dealer allocation issues, back ordered parts etc.Then add about 2 weeks for transit. Best case is 10 weeks if all goes perfectly.

OP
OP
Holmes

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
Magnaride being allocated for Bullits. But the thing is, there are forum members who ordered around that same time I did w/ magnaride and they are good to go. But I'm being told to wait until the 2020 model year. Either way it kinda sucks. But it is what it is. I'm going to save for a larger down payment for a GT350 I think.
Yep. Ordered my Magneride GT, PP1on 10/7 and it’s scheduled to roll off the assembly line on January 10Th. No Magneride back order issues as far as I see. I had no special priority. Pp2 cars are now delayed due to cold weather as the pilot sport cup 2 tires which are prone to crack when the temps are low.

OP
OP
Holmes

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I Agree with Dave.

OP
OP
Holmes

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This post may get moved but I trust you guys and your opinions. Once I get my GT, I’m considering a local shop to install the XPEL clear bra on the front, hood and fenders, mirror backs and then do Ceramic Pro on the other 2/3rds of the car. I saw another Gt they did and it looked amazing. Was quoted $1800 for the XPEL and $1200 for the Ceramic pro with 6 year warranty. So $3k total. This will be a weekend and summer fun car. Drives in the mountains and maybe a couple of track days per year. No commuting. Minimal hwy time. More stuff like Blue Ridge Parkway, weekend trips to Asheville, NC stuff like that. Probably will put on no more than 5k miles per year. Is the XPEL and Ceramic pro worth it?
Sponsored