Sponsored

Anyone who has received a factory order since September, 2018!!

racrguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
2019 PP2, B&O, Active Exhaust, 401A

Order placed with Ford: 6/18, delivery 10/12. As of today, ~3150 miles. Aside from the rattle behind the dash, and the lackluster low frequency response from the stereo (would not purchase that option again.) I absolutely love the car. Be forewarned, the tires on the PP2 make it an absolute MONSTER to keep clean.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Holmes

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
2019 PP2, B&O, Active Exhaust, 401A

Order placed with Ford: 6/18, delivery 10/12. As of today, ~3150 miles. Aside from the rattle behind the dash, and the lackluster low frequency response from the stereo (would not purchase that option again.) I absolutely love the car. Be forewarned, the tires on the PP2 make it an absolute MONSTER to keep clean.
We’re you able to track your VIN on the Ford website while your order was in progress? Wondering if the initial EDD you were given held true during the whole process or did it change (get pushed back) while your order was in progress?

michjbthemh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring edition
Just got an update on my order. My salesman just called me and told me my car is awaiting shipment and ETA is now 12/6-12/12. I REALLY hope it makes it on the train this time!!! Fingers crossed!

racrguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
M
We’re you able to track your VIN on the Ford website while your order was in progress? Wondering if the initial EDD you were given held true during the whole process or did it change (get pushed back) while your order was in progress?
My EDD did nothing but get closer and closer as time went on, and even ended up being wrong by a couple days, the car was scheduled for the following week, and was actually delivered to the dealership on a preceding Thursday night. Tracking worked up until the day the car was marked as sold by the dealer.

serpent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
crash
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Ordered GTP PP1 401A 10A ESP AE B&O S&S MR on 07/21 delivered to dealer 11/20 afternoon picked up today! To all waiting......It was all worth it.

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I ordered mine in July, got it mid-October. I think I had about 3 or 4 dates promised that all went by the boards.

OP
OP
Holmes

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
I ordered mine in July, got it mid-October. I think I had about 3 or 4 dates promised that all went by the boards.
Most common theme seems to be 12 to 14 weeks from order to delivery, with some exceptions both plus and minus. Just wish the sales guys at the dealers wouldn’t tell you 8 to 10 when it will likely be longer.

ICEFURY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 2019 Mustang GT on order
My order says production completed on 11/5 and still has not shipped with no updates. This is getting very old.

767.mph

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stromspeed.com
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
1965 FFR Cobra, ‘21 Mustang Mach-1
My order says production completed on 11/5 and still has not shipped with no updates. This is getting very old.
Yeah tell me about it. Mine completed 10/17 and no updates. Getting Zone Manager to get someone to personally put eyes on it.

ICEFURY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 2019 Mustang GT on order
Yeah tell me about it. Mine completed 10/17 and no updates. Getting Zone Manager to get someone to personally put eyes on it.
These things have to be on some sort of hold and they won’t tell us. Only thing my dealer could find was a possible horn TSB. I trust my dealer has been looking into it I bought two cars from them last month and have a great relationship with them. Just sucks to think it’s just sitting somewhere and who knows what’s wrong. I will have my Whipple and a garage full of parts before this thing ever arrives.

Sponsored

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
These things have to be on some sort of hold and they won’t tell us. Only thing my dealer could find was a possible horn TSB. I trust my dealer has been looking into it I bought two cars from them last month and have a great relationship with them. Just sucks to think it’s just sitting somewhere and who knows what’s wrong. I will have my Whipple and a garage full of parts before this thing ever arrives.
You make me feel better. I also have a whipple in my garage with 7 spoke 6gr wheels and a bunch of other stuff. Some people think there is something wrong with me spend all that money without the car lol. Only difference my car EDD is 1/26/19. So my figures are crossed. Hope everyone gets their cars soon.

Joe

767.mph

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stromspeed.com
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
1965 FFR Cobra, ‘21 Mustang Mach-1
Did you order PP2?
Agreed my parts stack is growing as well LOL.

ray w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
raymond
Vehicle(s)
2015 f250
  • Ordered: GT Prem PP1, 401A, ActExhst, B&O , 10 Speed Ford Safe &Smart , Security Package , With Showstopper Red. Ordered 9 /27 VIN: 11/12 Processing 10/30 Delivered 2/13/19 NO Sticker yet

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Silver GT, FG Falcon XR8 Ute
I ordered mine 14 Sept, got my VIN mid Nov. Used Ford chat and they advised mine was to be Built 12 Dec and looks like delivery 2 mar 2019 (Melbourne Oz).

Still nothing on the window sticker yet
Sponsored