Sponsored

Anyone who has received a factory order since September, 2018!!

Dano

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Today's date 1/16/19. My blend date was 12/20/18. Status showed awaiting shipment a few days after that. Status is still showing awaiting shipment! ETA shows 1/10/19. It's been showing that ETA for about 3 weeks. The "countdown" at the top of the status has started counting up! It now shows "Your 2019 Mustang GT Premium Fastback will be delivered in 7 days."

I'm going crazy here. To make matters worse I'm heading out of town for 2 weeks next week. If it gets delayed further, it might as well stay delayed until I get back.

Ughhh!
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Today's date 1/16/19. My blend date was 12/20/18. Status showed awaiting shipment a few days after that. Status is still showing awaiting shipment! ETA shows 1/10/19. It's been showing that ETA for about 3 weeks. The "countdown" at the top of the status has started counting up! It now shows "Your 2019 Mustang GT Premium Fastback will be delivered in 7 days."

I'm going crazy here. To make matters worse I'm heading out of town for 2 weeks next week. If it gets delayed further, it might as well stay delayed until I get back.

Ughhh!
LOL, I understand your feelings! I do think the factory was closed between Christmas and New Year's so that may have had some influence on your delivery (maybe weather too?). Hopefully you get it soon. I imagine the feeling you have will quickly change to one of elation. Good luck and don't forget to post some pics.

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
Ordered 12/4......still nothing from dealer. PP1, 6-speed, Magna Ride, Active Exhaust. Has anyone who ordered a Magna Ride in last two months received allocation notice yet?

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Ordered 12/4......still nothing from dealer. PP1, 6-speed, Magna Ride, Active Exhaust. Has anyone who ordered a Magna Ride in last two months received allocation notice yet?
Does two months and one day count? Ordered 11/15, received my VIN two or three weeks later.

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Mine (GT, PP1, Magneride, active exhaust) was ordered 12/11, has a VIN, and *had* an estimated delivery date of mid-February (dealer said expect the end of February). However... this morning the estimated delivery date went to "N/A". I can't imagine this is a good sign.
I had the dealer put in the "spoiler delete" a week ago, wouldn't think that had any effect.

Sponsored

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
Any info on the place you are getting the paint protection from?
Any info on the place you are getting the paint protection from?
Now I estimating 600 for a 3 year. As they quoted me 700 for a 3 year for my wifes new explorer 3 months ago. He said suv's and trucks are more then cars. So it may be cheaper I dont know. But i was thinking 600. I'm have my car done as soon as i get it.
Screenshot_20190116-184450_Google.jpg

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Mine (GT, PP1, Magneride, active exhaust) was ordered 12/11, has a VIN, and *had* an estimated delivery date of mid-February (dealer said expect the end of February). However... this morning the estimated delivery date went to "N/A". I can't imagine this is a good sign.
I had the dealer put in the "spoiler delete" a week ago, wouldn't think that had any effect.
Changes to the order requires that at least one part (in this case, the trunk lid from one with a spoiler to one without) needs to be updated on the build details at the factory. I can't see how this wouldn't effect the date.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Now I estimating 600 for a 3 year. As they quoted me 700 for a 3 year for my wifes new explorer 3 months ago. He said suv's and trucks are more then cars. So it may be cheaper I dont know. But i was thinking 600. I'm have my car done as soon as i get it.
Screenshot_20190116-184450_Google.jpg
Thanks for the info. I will contact them to see if they do c-quartz and XPEL.

OP
OP
Holmes

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
my Tracker updated again and bumped the estimated delivery date back another 2 days. Now saying the Jan 29th. Although I bet it will be here by the 25th or 26th. Ford sales rep confirmed that it is on the train. I think it might be those storms hitting the mid-west causing the schedule to bump. Looks pretty nasty.

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my Tracker updated again and bumped the estimated delivery date back another 2 days. Now saying the Jan 29th. Although I bet it will be here by the 25th or 26th. Ford sales rep confirmed that it is on the train. I think it might be those storms hitting the mid-west causing the schedule to bump. Looks pretty nasty.
At least yours is on the train mine is still sitting.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Holmes

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
Trains are slow. Here we are on the morning of January 18th. On the 15th I get a status update from my dealer showing the car loaded on railcar ETTX705B2D on Canadian National Railway. Location: ramp 51, Flat Rock. Today, ford performance chat tells me the rail car is now at Oakwood, MI Checking the Canadian National Rail Map, Oakwood junction is just south of Detroit. About 20 miles north of Flat Rock. What is strange is that the train is going North when the car is suppose to be headed south to Georgia. Maybe to rail car need to be repositioned before it can get on a south bound track. I don’t know much about how rail freight woods. Only it had taken 3 days to go 20 miles in the wrong direction. BTW the status on the web tracker just bumped another day too.

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trains are slow. Here we are on the morning of January 18th. On the 15th I get a status update from my dealer showing the car loaded on railcar ETTX705B2D on Canadian National Railway. Location: ramp 51, Flat Rock. Today, ford performance chat tells me the rail car is now at Oakwood, MI Checking the Canadian National Rail Map, Oakwood junction is just south of Detroit. About 20 miles north of Flat Rock. What is strange is that the train is going North when the car is suppose to be headed south to Georgia. Maybe to rail car need to be repositioned before it can get on a south bound track. I don’t know much about how rail freight woods. Only it had taken 3 days to go 20 miles in the wrong direction. BTW the status on the web tracker just bumped another day too.
Ok so I got an update for ford performance. Mine is loaded on the train as of yesterday 1/17. EDD got pushed back 1/27 to 2/4

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Trains are slow.
Yep. I could have walked the almost 2000 mile distance from factory to dealer in the time it was on a rail car.

Dano

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The tracker seems like it creates more aggravation than help. My status went to awaiting shipment almost 4 weeks ago. It has not changed since then. ETA is showing the same as 4 weeks ago, 1/10/19. Who knows at this point when it will ship, or if something else is going on behind the scenes to cause the delay.

As my mother used to say "This too shall pass"

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The tracker seems like it creates more aggravation than help. My status went to awaiting shipment almost 4 weeks ago. It has not changed since then. ETA is showing the same as 4 weeks ago, 1/10/19. Who knows at this point when it will ship, or if something else is going on behind the scenes to cause the delay.

As my mother used to say "This too shall pass"
Call ford performance 1 800 367 3788.
Sponsored