Sponsored

Anyone using the oil filter funnel from Thingiverse?

PoCoBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, 2016 Edge Sport
This is what I'm asking about
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4289771

I did my first oil change today and while I didn't make a real mess I think this funnel would work nicely. I don't know anyone who has a 3D printer but the public library has one that normally the public can use. But it's off limits during covid. I would guess by the time I need to change the oil again the printer should be available. I hope to hear from someone who's tried it in case it's not worth trying.

Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PoCoBob

PoCoBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. I'll look into getting one printed as soon as the lockdown is over.

Juantrickpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
15GTPP
:like: Or get one from the seller in that link. He mentioned filing for a patent but maybe he improved it a bit from the original CAD.

OP
OP
PoCoBob

PoCoBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
I would really like to support the guy who put the work into it. But having something shipped from North Carolina to British Columbia would likely make it way too expensive to consider doing. Hopefully I could find another way to thank him.

Sponsored

Davesvt2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I would really like to support the guy who put the work into it. But having something shipped from North Carolina to British Columbia would likely make it way too expensive to consider doing. Hopefully I could find another way to thank him.
See i look at it as just the opposite, it’s a one time expense. Yes it will cost more, but the first time you use it, you’ll be so happy you did.
Sponsored