Anyone used oemfordpartsdirect.com?

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Anyone tried them out? Their prices are lower than most others but everything I'm finding online about them seems legit.
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Yes, there's many very similar websites for OEM parts and they all have varying prices.

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Believe I used them to order replacement sunvisors when I was trying to remove the warning label. (Just get stickers...)

Parts came fairly quick and were well-packaged, in Ford/OEM boxes. Mind, mine were smaller clips and trim pieces alongside the visors themselves, but that should be consistent across all. And like EFI said, there's a plethora of similar sites out there.

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
I've used them before with varying results. First buy went fine. Second but they took the order and payment but a few (2 or 3) days later, with no warning, canceled the order and refunded the money saying the part was unavailable.
Ordered the same part from a different online ford parts place and received it in 4 days. I don't remember off hand who I ended up getting it from but the price was within cents of the first one.

OP
OP

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Thanks for the replies guys. There's so many out there but this place was quite a bit cheaper than the others. I'll reach out to Levittown ford too.
Sponsored