Sponsored

Anyone Use This? Diamond Coat Graphene Spray

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I’ll preface by saying I’m not a detailing guru, but I’ve used spray waxes and paste waxes. I ran across this stuff when I got my wheels and wanted to clean them pre-installation and put some type of wax on them.

I’ve been using it since then and really like the results. My only gripe is it tends to streak a little if the surface is warm (ie, a hood that’s still warm).

It’s pretty hydrophobic and I have literally wiped dry bird crap off (it just peels off).

Doesn’t seem to have a big following, just curious if anyone here uses it. There’s a lot of separation in the bottle after it’s been at rest, so I think they really do offer what they advertise.

https://www.whitediamondeu.com/product/diamond-coat-ceramic
Sponsored

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
I have not used this specifically but have used the 303 Graphene spray and that too works well and separates when sitting in the bottle. To help with the smearing...after you have wiped off the graphene, use a spray of distilled water and wipe again...it should smooth it out. I have my own mix of distilled water and a little bit of Optimum No Rinse which works very well for getting rid of the smears.

OP
OP

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have not used this specifically but have used the 303 Graphene spray and that too works well and separates when sitting in the bottle. To help with the smearing...after you have wiped off the graphene, use a spray of distilled water and wipe again...it should smooth it out. I have my own mix of distilled water and a little bit of Optimum No Rinse which works very well for getting rid of the smears.
Awesome tip. Thank you.

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I really like the 303 Graphene spary. Works well.
Sponsored