Sponsored

WhinRR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Mustang GT
I find this question a little oft-putting... He works for one of (if not the best) best Mustang tuners out there. Lund is a small company and If he wasn't competent and follow the "tuning" model they wouldn't allow him to continue. The tunes are Lund's tunes and the individual's job is to make small tweaks to optimize your set-up

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I wonder since you always have something negative to say
You know what they say, piss off one person and they tell 1000 people, make one person happy and they tell 10.

Lund Sr pissed me off back in 2012 by calling me an idiot for wanting to put mustang cams in a pick up.

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
You know what they say, piss off one person and they tell 1000 people, make one person happy and they tell 10.

Lund Sr pissed me off back in 2012 by calling me an idiot for wanting to put mustang cams in a pick up.
So you put Mustang cams in an F150, and an F150 intake manifold on a Mustang?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The 18 up F150 manifold runs better than the gen 2 mustang manifold. It is 2 MPH and 4 tenths quicker in the 1/4 mile.

I now have a GT350 manifold on it.

Yes I put mustang cams in my pick up. 5 star tuned it after Lund laughed at me.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
The 18 up F150 manifold runs better than the gen 2 mustang manifold. It is 2 MPH and 4 tenths quicker in the 1/4 mile.

I now have a GT350 manifold on it.

Yes I put mustang cams in my pick up. 5 star tuned it after Lund laughed at me.
I mean Lund gets paid either way I don't get why he gives a shit what the mods are.

I stopped following him on Insta when he couldn't keep politics out of his business page.

When you and your employees are all about God Guns and Fuck the EPA, you have NO excuse to pull the "EPA came armed to a VeTeRaN oWnEd CoMpAnY" card. If i was the agent that had to inspect your work and you talk that shit all the time? you better expect I'm gonna assume you there is a chance you are a fuck-nut and would rather OVER cover my ass than end up dead.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I mean Lund gets paid either way I don't get why he gives a shit what the mods are.

I stopped following him on Insta when he couldn't keep politics out of his business page.

When you and your employees are all about God Guns and Fuck the EPA, you have NO excuse to pull the "EPA came armed to a VeTeRaN oWnEd CoMpAnY" card. If i was the agent that had to inspect your work and you talk that shit all the time? you better expect I'm gonna assume you there is a chance you are a fuck-nut and would rather OVER cover my ass than end up dead.
Politics on a business page (and to a lesser extent even your personal page) is a good way to alienate 40% of your customers every time!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Politics on a business page (and to a lesser extent even your personal page) is a good way to alienate 40% of your customers every time!
I don't even really care to much about what part of the spectrum you're on. I hate when it's just blatant bitching about one side when you were 100% okay about ignoring the other(your) for the same thing. I'm a big proponent of call BOTH sides out for things they are BOTH guilty of. Or STFU.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I don't even really care to much about what part of the spectrum you're on. I hate when it's just blatant bitching about one side when you were 100% okay about ignoring the other(your) for the same thing. I'm a big proponent of call BOTH sides out for things they are BOTH guilty of. Or STFU.
100% true. But people posting politics on their business page is flat out stupid!

Sponsored

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
It is funny how you see a lot of companies posting "DoNT TreAD on ME" "The TREE oF LibERTy.." shit but when EPA, ATF or another agency knock on their doors they start crying and "my rights...Im gonna call my congressman...big government abusing small businesses.."

Now I do believe Brandon and Alejandro are great tuners.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
It is funny how you see a lot of companies posting "DoNT TreAD on ME" "The TREE oF LibERTy.." shit but when EPA, ATF or another agency knock on their doors they start crying and "my rights...Im gonna call my congressman...big government abusing small businesses.."

Now I do believe Brandon and Alejandro are great tuners.
People do have rights, and if these Alphabet boys show up to my door without a warrant, fuck you talk to my lawyer.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
People do have rights, and if these Alphabet boys show up to my door without a warrant, fuck you talk to my lawyer.
And I agreed with that. My point is you cant be screaming being a "badass, the tyrant's blood.." all that nonsense on IG and FB and then start crying when the feds actually show up because you fucked up. And Im not saying this was the Lund's case.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
And I agreed with that. My point is you cant be screaming being a "badass, the tyrant's blood.." all that nonsense on IG and FB and then start crying when the feds actually show up because you fucked up. And Im not saying this was the Lund's case.
There is no recourse but to use government to fight back though. It's not like they can do anything else about it.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
There is no recourse but to use government to fight back though. It's not like they can do anything else about it.
That’s where you’re wrong bud. Everyone is just a killdozer away from turning the tide on the government 😂
Sponsored