Sponsored

Anyone recommend a big spoiler that doesn't look too silly?

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
So far the only spoiler I like is the gt350R spoiler. Before I go through with that, any other recommendations? Want a relatively big one, and by big I mean not just those small flat ones. I don't need it HUGE though.

Looking for other options cause I realize that my car is going to look more and more like a gt350 poser as I have the stripes and wheels already. But it's the only spoiler I like so far...

Any other options? Been looking through the master spoiler thread and not seeing many I like.

Also..is it just me? Or does this one look terrible. Is is just a bad picture? It seems too high.

rs445_9.2364.jpg
Sponsored

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I love the Track Pack spoiler, it's nicely sized but not crazy and follows the lines of the car better than any other in my opinion.
2015-pass-rear-angle.jpg

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I love the Track Pack spoiler, it's nicely sized but not crazy and follows the lines of the car better than any other in my opinion.
Probably the direction I'm going to head myself. I'm actually curious if Anderson Composites will continue to produce their version with the wicker bill option on it.

Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
You could go my planned route and wait to see if someone is going to reproduce the new 2018 Spoiler. To me it looks similar to the 350R spoiler but with a center post which I am hoping will cover the center hole from my factory lip BS spoiler. Then you'll be a '18 poser with me instead of an R poser ;)

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
To my taste the GT350R is the best looking spoiler for the S550, it's well designed, impressive and unique. I also like the California Special rear spoiler, it fits perfectly with the lines of the Mustang. I am trying to decide which one I will install on my car. Personally I do not like the Track Pack spoiler, I think it's very blunt, too steep.

By the way, has anyone bought a GT350R rear spoiler from eBay and if yes, can you share a link? How is the quality? Does it feel flimsy, will it hold at highway speeds? There are too many GT350R spoilers on eBay, offered at a very good price, but I wonder if the quality is good. I will have to drill holes for the installation so I have to choose carefully.

Sponsored
OP
OP
clevernickname

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
I would like the APR wing on so many other cars, but for some reason it just doesn't fit the mustang IMO. Guess I'm gonna get the gt350r one.
[MENTION=27749]MakStang[/MENTION] yeah no one replying on that other thread. i'm gonna ask around some other forums as well.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I would like the APR wing on so many other cars, but for some reason it just doesn't fit the mustang IMO. Guess I'm gonna get the gt350r one.
[MENTION=27749]MakStang[/MENTION] yeah no one replying on that other thread. i'm gonna ask around some other forums as well.
Thanks. Let me know if you get some information. I really like the GT350R one, but I am not sure about the quality of the items sold on eBay.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Is that the Anderson Composites Track Pack spoiler with wickerbill? If so, does the wickerbill make much of a difference as far as planting the rear at speed or is it just good at creating drag?

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
I've only seen -meh- reviews for the ebay 350R spoilers. The reviews I've seen say they look the part but flap around on the high way. That's why I am waiting for some aftermarket 2018 spoilers. They look similar to the 350R spoiler but with a center post. I figure the center post would add support so even cheap ebay knockoffs should be fairly sturdy, once they are released, at least.

Thanks. Let me know if you get some information. I really like the GT350R one, but I am not sure about the quality of the items sold on eBay.
Sponsored