comptech87

comptech87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Eruption Green
A10 and I just posted over there. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
comptech87

comptech87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
E85 will have to wait until after the LZ Invitational this weekend.

OP
OP
comptech87

comptech87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
@Zelek What spacers did you use to get rid of the P0420 and P0430?

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
@Zelek What spacers did you use to get rid of the P0420 and P0430?
The L shaped one from Big Daddies Garage. The straight ones will work too. I tested the first time with the straight ones and got no CEL with the mini cats but those were some cheapo Amazon/eBay ones. The L shaped ones don't have mini cats and they're fine. You might have to stretch your O2 wiring a little bit, but they'll fit just fine.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
My Kook's 2-3/4" barrel clamps just showed up so I'm fixing this exhaust leak once and for all. I spent way too much damn time on this when I wish I would have just started with the 2-3/4" connect pipes from the GT500 from Kook's and these clamps. I also wish Borla would stop calling the ATAK a 3" system when it's clearly 2.75" on the inlet pipes to the Switchfire. 100% the reason why the stock GT500 clamps are re-used in the installation instructions.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
PXL_20221216_231327969.jpg

Leak is gone. Perfect fit.

Comporange27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armando
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang eb pp
So what's the verdict with these? I saw the graph, not much HP and especially torque with the tune and headers. I just got my mach 1 recently and have the h pipe on from steeda sounds amazing but wanted a little extra in terms of power/tq. I like how it sounds now and the fact that there's no drone and i can quiet it down when i need to. Does a 93 tune and headers make a substantial difference in feel?acceleration? Etc? In the real world at least? And is there drone with headers as well? Sorry for the loaded reply..tia

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Stock Axle Back also? Love to hear .
yes, but the phone audio does not do justice. I cant find the right file on my phone either, go to my link below I was able to save it there, sorry

EDIT - I thought I saved it there but had similar issues. It was sent to me on an iPhone to an Android and I everytime I try to save it it says "cannot support this file type"

Maybe this will work?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/La9zsSCLFqTSB8W76

Last edited:

Wqmaster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
W
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 EB
yes, but the phone audio does not do justice. I cant find the right file on my phone either, go to my link below I was able to save it there, sorry

EDIT - I thought I saved it there but had similar issues. It was sent to me on an iPhone to an Android and I everytime I try to save it it says "cannot support this file type"

Maybe this will work?
It worked.

Ratical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
03 F-250 21 Mach 1

Maybe this will work?
Love it... Thanks

Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Love it... Thanks
Thank you, also with green cats. Everyone loves it including the tech that did all the work. He wants to change his GT exhaust to the same. A nice compliment for sure

OP
OP
comptech87

comptech87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
So what's the verdict with these? I saw the graph, not much HP and especially torque with the tune and headers. I just got my mach 1 recently and have the h pipe on from steeda sounds amazing but wanted a little extra in terms of power/tq. I like how it sounds now and the fact that there's no drone and i can quiet it down when i need to. Does a 93 tune and headers make a substantial difference in feel?acceleration? Etc? In the real world at least? And is there drone with headers as well? Sorry for the loaded reply..tia
There is a noticeable difference with Headers and a tune. Headers really wake the coyotes up a bunch. I haven't experienced any drone yet what so ever. I've got kooks and green cats currently and couldn't be happier. I am looking to get a double H pipe from lethal though to squeeze a little airflow out.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The thin tubing makes headers loud. I wish someone would make them out of 14 gauge.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How much louder is it if I keep the stock exhaust after the headers?
mine in the clip above is all stock except the headers and green cats
Sponsored