Sponsored

Anyone planning on getting the Morimoto headlights for the 18+

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
i saw them on the thatdudeinblue's mustang in one of his videos and i'm not really a fan. if they didn't have the strip going around the outside i would probably like them better
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
i saw them on the thatdudeinblue's mustang in one of his videos and i'm not really a fan. if they didn't have the strip going around the outside i would probably like them better
Just kinda takes away from the tri bars, which those are beautiful by themselves., if they was of an equal quality it would of looked better but took away a key aesthetic feature and kinda shadowed them by a long light. looks like eye lashes or a brow

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. One thing to mention is that once the headlights or parking lights are on, the strips/running lights are dimmed down. So that’s why it looks the way it does, bulby if you will. Lol

61F33C1B-29EF-43E4-B55C-D2384E3F093F.jpeg
I assume thats your car, it isnt bad. but I just cant get behind that bulby look as you called it, good descriptor. but im sure it lights up quite well. doesn't look bad!~ just dont think it should cost the price either.

the only thing I hate on our cars, and im sorry for owners, are those damn circular tail lights. those are awful, these aren't bad.

OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I agree. One thing to mention is that once the headlights or parking lights are on, the strips/running lights are dimmed down. So that’s why it looks the way it does, bulby if you will. Lol

61F33C1B-29EF-43E4-B55C-D2384E3F093F.jpeg
Did you already buy them? Lol. If so love it And how did you get it so fast.

Last edited:

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Did you already buy them? Lol. If so love it And how did you get it so fast.
Lmao. I did not. Just been searching on google. But as stated. I like em but just a hefty price. I’m split on my decision.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Lmao. I did not. Just been searching on google. But as stated. I like em but just a hefty price. I’m split on my decision.
I didnt want to be mean so I said it looks ok.

its awful dawg. dont do it lol its equal to me as unattractive as the red circle tail lights

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon

its awful dawg. dont do it lol its equal to me as unattractive as the red circle tail lights
Lmao. No offense taken regardless. Prolly use the money for a fore triple pump fuel system anyways. MORE POWER!!! Lol

OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just go all in dude. Buy them. Lol

OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The GT style lights you speak of are corny and the reasons its awful dawg. dont do it lol its equal to me as unattractive as the red circle tail lights
in my opinion. There’s absolutely no comparison. The “GT” style lights you speak of change the shape of the tail lights and are cheap looking reminding me of “euro” lights on Honda Civics in the year 2000. Just make the car look cheap. The headlights to some one who knew very little would think they were stock. No one would ever think that of the taillights you speak of. These retain the headlight shape and look but adds an LED Day TIme Running light to it and to some extent increases the quality over the OEM lights. I don’t see the comparison at all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lmao. No offense taken regardless. Prolly use the money for a fore triple pump fuel system anyways. MORE POWER!!! Lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m still waiting for someone to post they got them. I really am liking these lights. To me they look super high quality and retain a very OEM look to them. They’re just very expensive. Obviously another indicator of quality material use.

joshnc101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Honestly doesn't seem like an upgrade worth going for as I feel like the factory LED headlights are already pretty good. They light up the road better than the factory HID projectors on my '13 F-150. Now those I'm likely going to upgrade to the Morimotos XB, cause I saw a YT review video that went really in depth on them plus several other F-150 aftermarket headlights, and the Morimoto XB seemed like the best all around with great light output, and the best beam pattern.

OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly doesn't seem like an upgrade worth going for as I feel like the factory LED headlights are already pretty good. They light up the road better than the factory HID projectors on my '13 F-150. Now those I'm likely going to upgrade to the Morimotos XB, cause I saw a YT review video that went really in depth on them plus several other F-150 aftermarket headlights, and the Morimoto XB seemed like the best all around with great light output, and the best beam pattern.
Hmmm. At least based on what I’ve seen they are way brighter over stock but the stock headlights are plenty bright. But to me the style of the XB improve the look of the headlights a lot. I don’t mind spending the money and even moght but will come after the blower install and OPG/CS and to be honest probably after the half shafts too. But come summer when I’m bored I probably will install a pair. Lol.

joshnc101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hmmm. At least based on what I’ve seen they are way brighter over stock but the stock headlights are plenty bright. But to me the style of the XB improve the look of the headlights a lot. I don’t mind spending the money and even moght but will come after the blower install and OPG/CS and to be honest probably after the half shafts too. But come summer when I’m bored I probably will install a pair. Lol.
I wouldn’t doubt they’re brighter. I just would rather spend a grand somewhere else. Yeah a blower would def come first. Right now I can’t do anything to my car because of incoming bills for collarbone surgery