Sponsored

Anyone near Fontana, California?

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
Hey guys,
I was recently in touch with S&B inquiring about if they planned to release a CAI for our car.

They said they are having difficulty finding a donor GT500 to do the R&D on. They gave me the contact info of their R&D team and said if I was in or knew anyone in the Fontana area willing to lend them a car to contact them.

Unfortunately I'm on the wrong coast, but if anyone is in the area and willing to lend their car, shoot me a pm and I'll pass the info along.
Sponsored

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey guys,
I was recently in touch with S&B inquiring about if they planned to release a CAI for our car.

They said they are having difficulty finding a donor GT500 to do the R&D on. They gave me the contact info of their R&D team and said if I was in or knew anyone in the Fontana area willing to lend them a car to contact them.

Unfortunately I'm on the wrong coast, but if anyone is in the area and willing to lend their car, shoot me a pm and I'll pass the info along.
Yep Rancho Cucamonga. About 15mins away

OP
OP

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
Yep Rancho Cucamonga. About 15mins away
If you have any interest in working with S&B on their cold air intake, I can let them know and get you all the contact info. Or you could just contact them yourself. Either way.
Sponsored