Sponsored

Anyone make off the shelf brackets to lower the comfort seats?

brokenblinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2012 Leaf daily
I've been researching options for staying more still in my seat and gaining some headroom while maintaining acceptable risk profile for both track and street. I'm currently leaning toward trying to lower the stock comfort seats and getting the Schroth Quick Fit Pro.

Is anyone aware of lowering brackets for the stock seats? I really only need another inch or so. I'm having to recline the seat a bit more than I like. Not too bad posture wise, but then I can't extend the wheel far enough so I feel like my arms are reaching.
Sponsored

baazooka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT
I've been researching options for staying more still in my seat and gaining some headroom while maintaining acceptable risk profile for both track and street. I'm currently leaning toward trying to lower the stock comfort seats and getting the Schroth Quick Fit Pro.

Is anyone aware of lowering brackets for the stock seats? I really only need another inch or so. I'm having to recline the seat a bit more than I like. Not too bad posture wise, but then I can't extend the wheel far enough so I feel like my arms are reaching.
Bump, 6'5 and can't straighten my back unless I'm gangsta ridin

OP
OP

brokenblinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2012 Leaf daily
I broke down and bought a Recaro Sportster seat in brackets. I'll let you know how short it is when it comes in.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Coupe, 2020 GT350 Heritage
I will say, I noticed the 350 seats site higher than the GT leather premium seats. Not sure if that's the padding, brackets or what, but it's noticeable. I'm 6' even and it's very different between the 2 cars. Maybe a seat swap or seat frame swap?
Sponsored