• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Anyone looking to get rid of their stock exhaust? Especially someone in DC/MD/VA/DE?

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
Thank you to everyone who replied to this thread or PM'ed me in attempt to help me with this. I have obtained an exhaust and this thread can be closed. Thanks!

hey all,

I'm looking for a stock exhaust take-off from someone who went with an aftermarket set-up.

I wanna play around with fabricating a custom exhaust but can't afford to have no exhaust on my car for an extended period of time as it is my daily driver.

Looking for someone who's willing to let it go for dirt cheap or free if I pick up, or let me just cover shipping if they aren't local.

In return, I could eventually give them back my stock exhaust once I am happy with the one I fab up if they wanted.

Hoping someone would be nice enough to help out a fellow forum member, and in return I would post my r&d and sound clips of my build for the sake of the community.

Let me know!

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
You can have mine for a case of beer! But it is in South Carolina

Sponsored

ssprague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Performance Package
I'm in dc and looking for an aftermarket setup. Asap. As soon as I can find one, you can puck mine up for 75

OP
OP

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
OP
OP

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
I'm in dc and looking for an aftermarket setup. Asap. As soon as I can find one, you can puck mine up for 75
Im only 30-40 min from DC. How soon is your time frame on getting an aftermarket exhaust? Im not in a huge hurry, but obviously, the sooner the better.

OP
OP

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
I'm about to cut mine up. If you want it, you can band clamp it back together. Pay shipping + say $50 and it's all yours. No need to return it.
Pm'd

OP
OP

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco

Sponsored
OP
OP

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
Pm'd, again!

woode

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I am in Waldorf and would let mine go for $100 picked up.

OP
OP

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
OP
OP

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
Thank you to everyone who replied to this thread or PM'ed me in attempt to help me with this. I have obtained an exhaust and this thread can be closed. Thanks!
Sponsored