Sponsored

Anyone know where I can rent a Shelby gt350 in the Orlando area

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Visiting Florida for my birthday and was hoping to rent a gt350 on turo, but unfortunately there are no listings in the Orlando area.. Was wondering if Florida locals know of a place. TIA
Sponsored

VooDoo_Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edward
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Converible 2018 F-150 2020 GT 350 on order
Sixt Rental. I don't think they rent GT350 but they do rent Shelby supercharged mustangs

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Visiting Florida for my birthday and was hoping to rent a gt350 on turo, but unfortunately there are no listings in the Orlando area.. Was wondering if Florida locals know of a place. TIA
Have you been able to drive one yet?
Unless itā€™s a GT350, itā€™s not a GT350. If you ever make it up to Bakersfield, Iā€™d let you experience mine.
Iā€™m sure others in LA would do the same.

mra4nostop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang
I feel your disappointment about striking out on Turo, though. But sometimes, the real gems are hiding in plain sight.
When I was in a similar pickle, I decided to hit up some local car rental spots in the area. And you know what? I struck gold! Turns out, some of them have specialty cars tucked away in their fleets, just waiting for someone to come along and take 'em for a spin.
But if you're still coming up short, I've got a backup plan for ya. Ever heard of Rent a Car Cuba? I used their service once, and man, it was a game-changer. They hooked me up with a slick ride for a weekend getaway, and the whole process was smoother than butter.
Sponsored

Last edited: