Sponsored

Anyone know where I can get oem pre painted side mirror caps/covers?

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.
Someone brushed against my drivers side mirror and took some paint off. I tried using touch up paint, but it of course still doesnt look right.
I called my dealer who was not helpful. I've been trying to find Ford parts online where I can order a replacement cap pre painted. Does anyone know of a site I can do that?
Sponsored

LinkRS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.
Someone brushed against my drivers side mirror and took some paint off. I tried using touch up paint, but it of course still doesnt look right.
I called my dealer who was not helpful. I've been trying to find Ford parts online where I can order a replacement cap pre painted. Does anyone know of a site I can do that?
Howdy,
Maybe not the answer you are looking for, but I had to replace the side mirror cap on my older 2011 Mustang, due to my hitting the side of my garage with it. I got the actual cover from the Parts department at my dealership, but the they do not come pre-painted. It was plan grey. I took the cover to the paint shop used by my dealership and paid them to paint it. They color-matched my car paint, to make sure it matched ok. Turned out nice, and looked just as good as new. I don't think I paid more than $150 for the whole thing (part and paint). Good luck!

Rich S.