Sponsored

Anyone install the FORD RACING lowering springs?

AGENT4734

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bergeford.com
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP/RECARO MAGNETIC
I have seen several posts on STEEDA and EIBACH lowering spring. Has anyone installed the FORD RACING springs? I have a GT with the PP, and thought to keep it all FoMoCo parts?

Pros/Cons?

Any insight or comment would be great.

I really like the look of the Pro Kit! And i will probably go this route unless someone can convince me otherwise.
Sponsored

Cobrakev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Ford springs are made by Eibach. The ones the are selling are the same as the Pro-kit. This told to me by the Ford Performance shop at my dealership. I think they make the Steeda ones to, but can't get a confirmation on this from anyone.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Ford springs are made by Eibach. The ones the are selling are the same as the Pro-kit. This told to me by the Ford Performance shop at my dealership. I think they make the Steeda ones to, but can't get a confirmation on this from anyone.

I'm sure ford and steedas are made by someone else. Quite possibly eibach, but they are probably made to the specs of the final buyer (ford or steeda). There is another spring maker out there (don't recall name right now) that actually specializes in this.

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
Steeda are not made by eibach. They have stated it, point blank

Ford racing is made by eibach. Rebranded as is most if not all ford racing parts

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Steeda are not made by eibach. They have stated it, point blank

Ford racing is made by eibach. Rebranded as is most if not all ford racing parts
Thanks Anthony, indeed our lowering springs are not made by Eibach.

Sponsored

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Are the Ford Racing springs even released yet??

Anyone know if these springs mess with factory/Ford ESP ? Maybe if installed by the dealer?

Cobrakev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Are the Ford Racing springs even released yet??

Anyone know if these springs mess with factory/Ford ESP ? Maybe if installed by the dealer?
Steeda is selling them on their website.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.famousautosports.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium - Loaded - Deep Impact Blue
Just picked up my Ford Racing springs today...err should I say Eibach Pro Kit. They are the exact springs, re-packaged, etc...nothing special added or changed. Same rates, etc.

They shipped the dealer 6 sets...3 came in with the Ford Racing packaging, and 3 came in as Eibach...lol
Sponsored