Sponsored

Anyone here officially had the "Rona"?

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
Note From Admin: @Tacswa we hope you test negative, and a speedy recovery if you are indeed positive. To everyone in this thread: let's please keep this topic apolitical (NO POLITICS). Thank you.

I think I have it......Got tested this morning so now I wait. (and quarantine)

Wouldn't be so sure it wasn't a cold or a version of the flu, but I lost taste and smell on day 3 of not feeling well. Literally can't taste or smell a thing
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
That sucks. Hope you don't have it. I know one person who had it. He thought it was pretty mild case of the flu. He's fine now.

Stay safe.

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
Odds are good you will be fine especially if no pre-existing conditions like obesity. No smell is major cv symptom. Few other common illnesses have that like cv. Seems that people recover better seeing their doc early rather than when symptoms mount. That could be why potus recovered so fast...aggressive early treatment

OP
OP

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks all. Called my doc on day 4 and got put on 2 antibiotics I guess in case a bacterial infection showed up. Just a waiting game right now.

Mikthehun1- I'm glad your family recovered.

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
Seems like it's all how much exposure to it you receive. Low exposure it's a mild case of the flu, high exposure and you're in the ICU or dead.

POTUS got an experimental antibody therapy under development since he's buddies with the CEO. We ain't getting that treatment.

I hope you recover quickly OP!

Sponsored

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
My niece, husband and there 2 1/2 year old had the corona and they said it was no worse than the flu. They are 30 years old so that might have something to do with it also. Hopefully if it is corona you caught it early...

Shawn2018GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 401A Auto
I am a "necessary worker" and I had to pat search 6 arrestees that had Corona just in 1 day.
I got a big dose of it, that went into my stomach, not my lungs (thank you god). I was in bed for 3 weeks and couldn't move. Literally. No energy. No taste buds. Vomit, diarrhea. I was SO TIRED. I didn't feel I was going to die, and I didn't need to go to the hospital.
I brought it home to my wife, where she thought she had a head cold for a few days (lucky her).
I believe the more germs that get to you, the worse it IS for you. Hispanic men for some reason get worse issues than others.
The good news is I was paid full salary to stay at home sick. My department said they would take care of us. Hah! They treat us like red-headed step-children. FEMA paid my department for my getting Covid! So it was a paid vacation of hugging the pillow.

OP
OP

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am a "necessary worker" and I had to pat search 6 arrestees that had Corona just in 1 day.
I got a big dose of it, that went into my stomach, not my lungs (thank you god). I was in bed for 3 weeks and couldn't move. Literally. No energy. No taste buds. Vomit, diarrhea. I was SO TIRED. I didn't feel I was going to die, and I didn't need to go to the hospital.
I brought it home to my wife, where she thought she had a head cold for a few days (lucky her).
I believe the more germs that get to you, the worse it IS for you. Hispanic men for some reason get worse issues than others.
The good news is I was paid full salary to stay at home sick. My department said they would take care of us. Hah! They treat us like red-headed step-children. FEMA paid my department for my getting Covid! So it was a paid vacation of hugging the pillow.
Jesus, 3 weeks! I'm on day 5. Woke up achey and weak. Got the runs, but it could be from the antibiotics my doc put me on. I can move around if I need to but no motivation to.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
My wife tested positive back in June. The first week was tough but then it dissipated pretty quickly. That said the aftereffects continue to linger. Now almost 4 months and she still has fatigue and is effected by warm weather more than she ever was.

Also had a friend in NJ who got it early on. Yeah, at first it seemed like the flu. We didn't know better then. He tested positive, then got really sick. Had him on a vent for awhile and in the hospital for 8 weeks. Still feels weak but is starting to get around. They are concerned about his heart and his lungs. 54 years old.

OP, good thoughts coming your way for a speedy recovery from whatever you have. :please:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife tested positive back in June. The first week was tough but then it dissipated pretty quickly. That said the aftereffects continue to linger. Now almost 4 months and she still has fatigue and is effected by warm weather more than she ever was.

Also had a friend in NJ who got it early on. Yeah, at first it seemed like the flu. We didn't know better then. He tested positive, then got really sick. Had him on a vent for awhile and in the hospital for 8 weeks. Still feels weak but is starting to get around. They are concerned about his heart and his lungs. 54 years old.
Jesus, that is scary

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I have not, but a cousin and three friends have had it so far. Essentially fatigue, headaches, and slight fever for all with loss of smell/taste for some. One of my friends has some health issues and I was a little concerned at first, but the worst for him was one night of slightly compromised breathing.

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Unconfirmed but I believe both me and my girlfriend had it back in March, stomach variety symptoms. I recovered after a couple days, my girlfriend got past the symptoms but has now run a mild fever since April 1st (almost 7 months!) from what is believed to be post-COVID auto immune response... had to close her business and basically sits at home now. :(
Sponsored