Sponsored

Anyone heard of Shifteck or have their resonator delete?

erolivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500, '18 Raptor, '15 STi,'11 Frontier
There are a few other manufacturers that are doing the double x design. The real difference is the amount that you have to cut off the existing system. Some people say the single and double sound different, but unless you have them next to each other there is no discernible difference.
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
A lot of guys used Shifteck on the 350 platform. I used the Lethal Performance.
I installed Lethal's resonator delete over a year ago and I did a writeup on it here. It is made by Stainless Works and is definitely high quality. Zero drone with a mild increase in tone. Most noticeable with exhaust in track mode and full throttle. Quiet mode is still very quiet. Fitment was perfect, zero complaints.

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I installed Lethal's resonator delete over a year ago and I did a writeup on it here. It is made by Stainless Works and is definitely high quality. Zero drone with a mild increase in tone. Most noticeable with exhaust in track mode and full throttle. Quiet mode is still very quiet. Fitment was perfect, zero complaints.
I did not know theirs was made by SW. Thats a bit of a game changer as I am familiar with their quality. Thanks for that info!

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I originally posted on it in the writeup but was asked to remove the reference to it so I did. Companies typically have an agreement or understanding like this for black label work. Lethal was great to work with and I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150