Sponsored

Anyone had their Mustang serviced at either SanTan Ford or Earnhardt Ford?

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I might need to take my 2017 GT350 in for service. SanTan Ford in Gilbert and Earnhardt Ford in Chandler are the closest dealers to me. Anyone have any experience with having their Mustang serviced at either of these dealerships? If so, can you share your experience?

-Thanks
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I might need to take my 2017 GT350 in for service. SanTan Ford in Gilbert and Earnhardt Ford in Chandler are the closest dealers to me. Anyone have any experience with having their Mustang serviced at either of these dealerships? If so, can you share your experience?

-Thanks
I cannot speak on those 2 but can speak highly of Camelback Ford. Not where I bought the car but all dealer services have been completed there to satisfaction. Can recommend advisor too if needed.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Sanderson seems to be the one with the most thumbs up but they're pretty far from you.

Have you checked out Robert Horne Ford in Apache Junction? I had excellent experiences with them in 2012 time frame. Lots can change since then though.

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
San Tan was ok. Earnhardt SUCKS! Nothing but bad experiences there on both of our cars.

OP
OP
loco_GT350

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
San Tan was ok. Earnhardt SUCKS! Nothing but bad experiences there on both of our cars.
What was the story with Earnhardt? I am scheduled to go there tomorrow. SanTan could not get me in there for two weeks.

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Damaged my wife's brand new Platinum explorer. Long story, but they were essentially fixing a rattle in the door when it has less than 100 miles on it. They somehow managed to drop the door on the ground and scratch the paint, mirror, etc. Had to fight like hell to get it fixed correctly. Bad experience. Also had several really bad service writers that were incredibly rude and unhelpful. Just drove an additional 30 miles to drop off my wife's explorer at San Tan for service this morning in fact.
Sponsored