Sponsored

Anyone get the Handling Package but wish they didn't?

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Have right at 800 miles on my HP car now, wouldn’t have speced this car any other way, every time I drive it I get a thumbs up or honk or light flash in recognition, I got a decent flexible microfiber brush for the wheels and makes quick work of detailing. I ordered an extra set of the HP wheels and PS4S tires to hopefully reduce the amount of build up on the side of the car from the Sport Cup 2’s, I wish we would have gotten some carbon fiber options from the factory, just means I get to do it myself now, other than that I wouldn’t change a thing!

The thumbs is them trying to tell you your trunk is open .
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Have right at 800 miles on my HP car now, wouldn’t have speced this car any other way, every time I drive it I get a thumbs up or honk or light flash in recognition, I got a decent flexible microfiber brush for the wheels and makes quick work of detailing. I ordered an extra set of the HP wheels and PS4S tires to hopefully reduce the amount of build up on the side of the car from the Sport Cup 2’s, I wish we would have gotten some carbon fiber options from the factory, just means I get to do it myself now, other than that I wouldn’t change a thing!
Anderson composites is coming out with items at some point.

ChemEng44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Tremor, 2021 Mach 1 HP, 2021 F-Pace SVR
Anderson composites is coming out with items at some point.
I’m keeping my eyes out, I really wish ford would have at least offered carbon fiber wheels, painted or not, although it would have pushed the price well into base gt500 territory, I think I would have pulled the trigger on it.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m keeping my eyes out, I really wish ford would have at least offered carbon fiber wheels, painted or not, although it would have pushed the price well into base gt500 territory, I think I would have pulled the trigger on it.
Could always buy a set that come up for sale. Or for the same price put 30% down on a 2nd mach 1 :giggle:

ChemEng44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Tremor, 2021 Mach 1 HP, 2021 F-Pace SVR
Could always buy a set that come up for sale. Or for the same price put 30% down on a 2nd mach 1 :giggle:
😂😂Fair enough, will probably go with a custom set from Litespeed next year with the Whipple, maybe magnesium or something, although it will be an uphill battle to try and show an ROI to my wife on three sets of wheels😅😅

Last edited:

Sponsored

jsullboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I originally ordered in Dec 2020 with the HP. The dealer waited until Jan to place the order because the HP options were not available in the ordering system - was the story. That order got cancelled in April/May. I found a dealer who had a Dec order no HP but was close to what I wanted. I worked with them to mod the order and got everything I wanted expect the HP. In hind sight I don't think its a bad thing. I will not track it enough to make it worth it and I probably would have swapped out the cup 2s for the street. Maybe I will switch the spoiler to HP for $500. But I think she looks and drives pretty good. The order changes I made was to option the gun metal rims and the red calipers. The dealer thought it would be cancelled if I added the HP.
Front.jpg

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I originally ordered in Dec 2020 with the HP. The dealer waited until Jan to place the order because the HP options were not available in the ordering system - was the story. That order got cancelled in April/May. I found a dealer who had a Dec order no HP but was close to what I wanted. I worked with them to mod the order and got everything I wanted expect the HP. In hind sight I don't think its a bad thing. I will not track it enough to make it worth it and I probably would have swapped out the cup 2s for the street. Maybe I will switch the spoiler to HP for $500. But I think she looks and drives pretty good. The order changes I made was to option the gun metal rims and the red calipers. The dealer thought it would be cancelled if I added the HP.
Front.jpg
I love velocity blue with the red calipers. I’d like to see one with red instead of white accent stripes!

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I love velocity blue with the red calipers. I’d like to see one with red instead of white accent stripes!
I agree, the red might look pretty cool with the red Brembo’s
wish I was good at photo shop to see it.
Only thing that worry’s me is red usually looks better with darker, deeper blues

foxtrot7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Incoming
Front.jpg

Man I love that color. Wanted one but it's discontinued for 22. Atlas Blue looks great too but not available for the M1. She looks great man.

Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Easy enough to fix, especially dismounted and clean. Still if you're not in love with the design it might not be worth the effort.
For sure, I’m saying I really like the design though, and the size is 💯