Sponsored

Anyone get the 11,000 Fordpass Oil change credit for Essential Workers?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Just wondering if any of you who fell under essential workers and did not really need an oil change by 6/30, decided to submit online documentation to Ford and get 11K points in ford pass rewards instead for later oil change use?

I got receipt email from them, but has been over 4 weeks and still no change to my ford pass rewards. Also it is hard to get a hold of them so far and I bet it is cause of high volume of requests so perhaps taking longer than anticipated?
Sponsored

texaswrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MAGNETIC
Just wondering if any of you who fell under essential workers and did not really need an oil change by 6/30, decided to submit online documentation to Ford and get 11K points in ford pass rewards instead for later oil change use?

I got receipt email from them, but has been over 4 weeks and still no change to my ford pass rewards. Also it is hard to get a hold of them so far and I bet it is cause of high volume of requests so perhaps taking longer than anticipated?
Nope. Same time frame.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Nope to me too. Being going in every day making components for medical devices.

CVCashmere

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I guess we are in same boat then, It is not a big deal, I can pay this time and I am sure if the 11K shows up eventually, I can use next year or so?

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
I guess we are in same boat then, It is not a big deal, I can pay this time and I am sure if the 11K shows up eventually, I can use next year or so?
I still haven't received mine either. Sent them my info on 6/18 and never got a receipt. Ford pass app just gave me a message yesterday that all points awarded before April 2020 will be extended to April 2021 and all points after April 2020 will have the normal 365 day expiration.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
This week my ford pass account somehow increased by 200 extra points. I did not do any services at all since December 2019. But 200 is a small number vs 11000 though.

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
This week my ford pass account somehow increased by 200 extra points. I did not do any services at all since December 2019. But 200 is a small number vs 11000 though.
Well it now went back to my old amount, the 200 is now gone. wonder if they were adjusting something?

Green Pepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
No. Negative. Nada. Did not take advantage of this sweet offer *EVEN THOUGH I QUALIFIED*! I'm such a putz. Bleck!

Sponsored

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
I'm calling fordpass support on Monday. I'll let you guys know the outcome

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
So I called the number in the fordpass app and got a generic pre-recorded message about how they received and overwhelming amount of people applying for the points and they are working as quickly as possible to put them into people's accounts. It then went on to say if you are visiting your dealer for service within the next 7 days to stay on the line for assistance. My guess is that if you never call and say you're getting serviced, you'll never get the points. Probably costing them more than they originally thought.

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
I got mine too. Of course I decided to bite the bullet and just scheduled my oil change yesterday and they weren't there. I just tried to schedule again to redeem my points and its not working. Does anyone know if I can redeem my points in person at the dealership?

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I got mine too. Of course I decided to bite the bullet and just scheduled my oil change yesterday and they weren't there. I just tried to schedule again to redeem my points and its not working. Does anyone know if I can redeem my points in person at the dealership?
I just got mine too.

CVcashmere
Sponsored