Stangfan333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
peter
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT manual
Hi Members,
I would appreciate any opinions on the Harrop superchargers re. performance,reliability,cost & driveability.I am about to supercharge my 2020 GT manual because I want to improve low & midrange torque & want to choose the best option .

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Ps: Does the harrop charger produce much whine as I prefer a more subdued subtle soundtrack,a sign of my advancing years!
Sponsored

Last edited:

65muzzy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT
I have the roush installed on mine and it’s not loud. Nothing extra to do apart from the regular service. You will always have a smile on your face when you drive it. One thing I recommend is that you have many points on your licence as you will need. I had a clean record up until I bought my car.

OP
OP

Stangfan333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
peter
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT manual
I have the roush installed on mine and it’s not loud. Nothing extra to do apart from the regular service. You will always have a smile on your face when you drive it. One thing I recommend is that you have many points on your licence as you will need. I had a clean record up until I bought my car.
Thanks for your reply & hope that you hang on to your licence

-Armoured-

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wolfgang
Vehicle(s)
Mazda RX7
Especially now with mobile speed cameras rolling out everywhere. Sneaky bastards stung me 3 times this month alone!
Sponsored