Sponsored

Anyone else keeping their S550 at/near stock?

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
2 years this week. Only mods are tinted lights, 2.3T side emblems and gt350 steering wheel. Summer only tires to AS

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
It will be one year September.............No modifications stock. Except for gloss black badges.:cool:

VenomousSVT

about to take the plunge
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger WideBody ScatPack
im so over voiding warranties these days.... I bought my Focus ST in 2015 and said "hey im gonna do a couple tasteful mods but retain the major factory warranties."

here i sit with a rattle in the front end that I cant even have ford fix cause they will blame my suspension parts on the issue. I'm rolling around with almost nothing fully covered by warranty and just really unhappy about the choices to do so. I let the mod bug sink its teeth in and I went nuts. Im still on the fence about a 2018 (waiting on PP2 info) but have said to myself over and over, that it'll have a shifter and a set of wheels. Im even leaving the factory air filter in the dang thing. The wildest thing I will do is after wheels, doing some springs to take the 4wd out of the car. I would love to be one of those people that has no worries for the 60k miles and can literally just drive the wheels off of it and not stress.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
It will be one year September.............No modifications stock. Except for gloss black badges.:cool:
Amazing self restraint... :)

Sponsored

Tutone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 MT
V6 MT with 3:55 and the 051 package. Bone stock except for the Clutch Extender from CJ Pony Parts.

My short stumpy legs needed a little extra reach on that clutch pedal...

Most fun car ever - had nothing but japanese econo cars that were all about the MPG before.

Never going back.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Coming up on 3 years in October... only mods are Roush axle-back, oil catch can, and cosmetic things like tinted windows, XPEL, stripes, hydro-dipped engine cover, and hood prop. Loving the heck out of it.

I do enjoy reading about everybody's mods, and every now and then lean toward doing some suspension work and/or tune/CAI, but if I do eventually do either of those it will be Ford Performance packs/parts.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
I have modded the heck out of mine, really went wild. Replaced the clutch spring with the Steeda one! Might do some more wild mods and switch the floor mats, but was worried about voiding the warranty... :D At some point I plan to do a PP2, but waiting a little while as all the warranty repairs would drive me into poverty if I did not have the protection. :^/

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
I think some wheels spacers, and black lugs, black badges plus a cat back is enough.

Leave great engineering alone!

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Well picked up ,GT350...and really there is nothing to mod ! I mean you can go with aftermarket exhaust, but why ? The stock sounds better than most aftermarket. Brakes ? nope. Chassis ? um..no..Springs ? Unless you want it lower than it already is...hell I have long arms and i'm almost to low at BOA atm's...The wing is great, not trying to look like a R....so basically it leaves me with hood struts..and a catch can. (I did get the FRP one)

I will get a Airaid blue filter once the stock one is done. So I guess my true mod will be a power upgrade...Twin Turbo's ? Well hehe we will see..

Sponsored

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2013 Fusion
When I get the 18 I'm planning on leaving it stock except for tint. I'm not handy with a wrench nor am I sitting on money to pay someone else to mod. This will be my first Mustang in years so I'm thinking I'll be pretty satisfied with stock for awhile.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Pretty much stock except for changing the seat covers, steering wheel, hood struts, rear suspension (BMR), exhaust,springs and some others I forgot.
Yes completely stock.

Mr. G

Ira
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost premium convertible oxford white
Also my DD so pretty much mechanically stock- just Airaid tube and green filter. All other mods are cosmetic, pins strips, red leather steering wheel cover, custom auto shifter..................

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I have modded the heck out of mine, really went wild. Replaced the clutch spring with the Steeda one! Might do some more wild mods and switch the floor mats, but was worried about voiding the warranty... :D At some point I plan to do a PP2, but waiting a little while as all the warranty repairs would drive me into poverty if I did not have the protection. :^/
Great choice with the Steeda clutch assist!

TJ
Sponsored