Sponsored

Anyone else in Hawaii waiting on an order?

sponkey21

Threads
Reaction score
Just curious to see if my chance anyone else drops by here. I've got a build date of 10/20 for my GT at Cutter Ford. Wonder how long it will take it to get here on the boat
Sponsored

Darkrune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO EB
Me. If you look in the tracking section it gives you instructions as to when your car will be here. Mine will be here in two weeks. ecoboost with PP, competition orange.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Im actually waiting to order. Spoke with the Internet sales manager at Cutter and he said allocations are looking at November delivery. Don't know about retail orders. Im gonna be ordering mine in December or January.

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
wow I remember Cutter Ford. I used to take my 94 GT CONV there when I was stationed at Hickam. Did you guys get your Ponies yet?

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I ordered on 01/02, and was quoted about 3 to 4 months. So I'm looking at an April delivery.

Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
If anyone in HI is reading this and they are thinking of ordering a Mustang at Cutter, DONT. Their allocation is full already and cannot order more mustangs. I learned this after they played games with me on an order.

I then ordered with Honolulu Ford. They have a HUGE allocation and can order more Mustangs. I was lucky enough to order it with X Plan.

If you want to, speak with Danny, the GM. He does all the ordering and he will take care of you!

KazyMedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX-8 and Toyota 86
If anyone in HI is reading this and they are thinking of ordering a Mustang at Cutter, DONT. Their allocation is full already and cannot order more mustangs. I learned this after they played games with me on an order.

I then ordered with Honolulu Ford. They have a HUGE allocation and can order more Mustangs. I was lucky enough to order it with X Plan.

If you want to, speak with Danny, the GM. He does all the ordering and he will take care of you!
I am glad you got a sweet deal because I paid MSRP at cutter. But Honolulu ford wanted to price me at MSRP pluss 5000 bucks. I said F that.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Oh Honolulu Ford wants MSRP plus 7995. I was just lucky to get X plan because cutter fucked ip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
What did you get? Cutter doesn't have much right now.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
just got back from my vacation from Maui..and sad to say to see lots of the s550 are car rentals... ill post pics soon

Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I got mine on 3/2. Guard EcoBoost Premium with Performance Package, 201A and Recaros. Was getting tired of waiting for the GT I ordered at Honolulu Ford.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I have a Black GT PP premium enroute. I also checked the box for the Supercharger as well. Should be here in the middle of June. I bought it from Oregon.