Sponsored

Anyone else get the $250 "we're sorry" gift card from ford?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I think I threw that out... thought it was another attempt for them trying to get me to sign up for the fordpass credit card. I cannot complain atm the engine that was recently provided to me came with ESP PremCare and Limited Maintenance Plan.

Since receiving the engine I only had to replace the starter solenoid which is common on these especially if you track. Pro tip! Add a DEI Heatshield around it.
Any specific one you recommend?

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Made in china, i cannot do it.
Anybody know a USA brand?
Where you going to draw that line in the sand? Made in USA, Assembled in the USA - what if all of the machines used to produce something are from China? Do you specify raw materials origination?

jabberwoki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
69 428 CJ Mach 1 , 2020 gt350

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I just do the best i can.
I hear ya - In a global economy, you have to expect a bunch of hands touched every product. I started looking at trying to buy 100% USA but I found it driving me mad...now I just try to ensure that some USA based company is getting part of the pie :). So no alibaba direct.

Sponsored

meterman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R KR785
I think I threw that out... thought it was another attempt for them trying to get me to sign up for the fordpass credit card. I cannot complain atm the engine that was recently provided to me came with ESP PremCare and Limited Maintenance Plan.

Since receiving the engine I only had to replace the starter solenoid which is common on these especially if you track. Pro tip! Add a DEI Heatshield around it.
I almost threw mine out too thinking the exact same thing. I don’t need another credit card LOL.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I think they should send me the $250 for the poor service I will eventually receive ;)... I mean, why not just get this part out of the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.