Sponsored

Anyone dislike to Roush Axleback?

Stangalang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12gt
I know there's toms of info on this already, but for those who have heard it....do any of you dislike it. If so, why?

Seriously close to ordering the axleback.
Sponsored

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
i loved them last year and would have bought them again had they designed a catback system

other than that they have the perfect sound

Sponsored

The Dude Abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT PP Magnetic
Where can I find the quad tips???
They aren't on the website...
Those I'm very interested in!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
A nice touch for 2015 we decided to make them completely out of 304 stainless.
This sealed the deal for me. Love the qualty, sound and T304 stainless.:cheers:

camnuts44

2015 Mustang GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp (black)
If you go through lethal performance they actually package the roush with their resorator delete x or h pipe and it replaces the flex pipe... I ordered mine Wednesday and is supposed to be here Thursday. I can't wait to put it on.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
I have the roush as well, they sound awesome got so many compliments! Let me tell you though, they have a really deep and muscular sound unlike the other exhaust systems i listen to on this thread. It fits the car so well. So far magnaflow comp and roush are the best and deepest tones i heard! The only dislike is maybe i m getting old but i wish they were just a little bit more quieter! They are as loud as catbacks.:thumbsup:

Sponsored

tmcbigblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 325i
Is roush going to release a cat back or just axle back? Is the active one coming out cat back or axle back? Thanks!

OP
OP

Stangalang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12gt
Thanks for all the feedback. I Plan to leave the resonator in to start. Still waiting on delivery of my 15 (this month!) and I have a 2012 gt with the Borla Sport axleback...which I love. Of course, I really like the 2011-2014 with the Roush axleback too. It was a toss up last time, but I think I'm going Roush this time around.

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Is roush going to release a cat back or just axle back? Is the active one coming out cat back or axle back? Thanks!

You may see a mid pipe on the SLP side of thing in the future but I'm 100% certain. As far as Roush goes, we currently have the axle back. We will be offering the quad tip setup as well in the future. And as mentioned there will be the active system also, now the active system does require you to cut farther back than the axle back but from what I've seen so far it will not remove the resonator. To begin it will be controlled by a switch in car and we plan to have a cell phone app that would allow to customize it far beyond the switch.
Sponsored