Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue
How do you get tired of driving around one of the sexiest cars
on the road today? If the V8 roar does nothing for you, clearly
muscle cars are not your cup of tea, maybe you should try a
Honda
At least I didn't buy a camaro and I work for Chevy...

I do like the v8 roar and looks. If I had to drive a honda I would probably take the bus.
Sponsored

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
Hello all,

Anybody here find themselves bored of their mustang? I have a 17 Mustang GT I bought last month and I am quite bored with it honestly. I drive it fast all the time and it just doesnt do it for me.

Anyone else feel this way?

I guess I am just not in love with the car like my last car. I hardly have any pictures of it on my phone, don't look back when parking it, and I park it wherever and not far away. Maybe its time to sell. :O
LOL!

Big fat V8 with good looks and you're bored? Obviously it's not the speed or sound that excites you.. Personally, even the sound of the M4 can't match the sound of the V8.

You want something fun? Try a BRZ or a Miata! I think you'll get a kick out of those cars.

OP
OP

AlexhadanM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue
LOL!

Big fat V8 with good looks and you're bored? Obviously it's not the speed or sound that excites you.. Personally, even the sound of the M4 can't match the sound of the V8.

You want something fun? Try a BRZ or a Miata! I think you'll get a kick out of those cars.

I was originally going to buy an M2 but dealers wanted 10k over sticker :crazy:

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
At least I didn't buy a camaro and I work for Chevy...

I do like the v8 roar and looks. If I had to drive a honda I would probably take the bus.
So yeah, performance and V8 isn't your thing..

Get the Miata man!

OP
OP

AlexhadanM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue
So yeah, performance and V8 isn't your thing..

Get the Miata man!
I like performance and fast cars. Yes this car is fast but I'm just not in love with it. :brokenheart:

Sponsored

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
do you have a manual or auto? Do you deal with much traffic?

maybe you should try out a S/C before trading your car. Save your old parts and if you are still bored, return to stock and sell the S/C on M6G.

Be sure to get a dash cam just in case boredom ever turns into fear. M6G needs more video :thumbsup:

I am fairly sure the driver of this car isn't bored:

800hp Kenne Bell Powered 2015 Mustang GT
[ame]

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
I just traded in my 2016 GT. I was not necessarily "bored" with it, but I wasn't as in love as I thought I would be. I think if I had gotten the premium, performance package 6speed model I may have kept it...but I got the base auto planning to do a blower (currently for sale on this forum). I just didnt love the car enough to devote that kind of money to it.

The auto, though leaps and bounds better than the auto in the GT I had in 2000, just wasn't fun to drive like a manual is. :(

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Yeah, it sounds like its time for you to move on.

I don't share your thoughts though.

Drive it on track and let us know how you feel about it then. That puts a smile on my face every time.
Not to mention the compliments I receive on it (especially when driving around town with the cat back).

OP
OP

AlexhadanM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue
do you have a manual or auto? Do you deal with much traffic?

maybe you should try out a S/C before trading your car. Save your old parts and if you are still bored, return to stock and sell the S/C on M6G.

Be sure to get a dash cam just in case boredom ever turns into fear. M6G needs more video :thumbsup:

I am fairly sure the driver of this car isn't bored:

800hp Kenne Bell Powered 2015 Mustang GT
I have the performance pack so it's manual. I always have a dash cam running in case I run into a corwd!

I just traded in my 2016 GT. I was not necessarily "bored" with it, but I wasn't as in love as I thought I would be. I think if I had gotten the premium, performance package 6speed model I may have kept it...but I got the base auto planning to do a blower (currently for sale on this forum). I just didnt love the car enough to devote that kind of money to it.

The auto, though leaps and bounds better than the auto in the GT I had in 2000, just wasn't fun to drive like a manual is. :(
How much did you get for trade in if you dont mind me asking. Also what car do you have now that the mustang is gone?

Sponsored

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
How much did you get for trade in if you dont mind me asking. Also what car do you have now that the mustang is gone?
I got 29k - not bad since I bought mine new for 30k (obviously I lost on tax/license)

Ended up ordering an STi with all the specific things I wanted. I have a family, including a 3 and 1 year old, so I needed something that I could use year round and to easily transport kids, when needed. I couldnt really afford to just have a ridiculous Procharged GT that I barely ever drove, taking up 50% of the garage space. The Subaru makes more sense for me, and I know I will like driving it more than the GT. I previously owned a modified 2012 WRX that I loved, and my brother still has a modified 2011 that I drove for comparison - to be sure I wanted to make the trade.

But, again, if my GT had been nicer all around, and had a manual, I probably would have kept it. The base auto just wasnt doing it for me, and wasnt worth the sacrifice.

JC'sGT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT, PP
By all means do what's best for you. As for me, I look back at mine and grin every time after parking it. I still feel anxiously happy when I drive mine. It's also very cool getting all of the unsolicited compliments about the car. Good luck in whatever you decide

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I got 29k - not bad since I bought mine new for 30k (obviously I lost on tax/license)

Ended up ordering an STi with all the specific things I wanted. I have a family, including a 3 and 1 year old, so I needed something that I could use year round and to easily transport kids, when needed. I couldnt really afford to just have a ridiculous Procharged GT that I barely ever drove, taking up 50% of the garage space. The Subaru makes more sense for me, and I know I will like driving it more than the GT. I previously owned a modified 2012 WRX that I loved, and my brother still has a modified 2011 that I drove for comparison - to be sure I wanted to make the trade.

But, again, if my GT had been nicer all around, and had a manual, I probably would have kept it. The base auto just wasnt doing it for me, and wasnt worth the sacrifice.
Sorry to hear that, I was super looking forward to helping you install that blower.

All good though, I totally understand. I have a 14 y.o., 7 y.o., and a 2 month old baby. However our other car is a SUV.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I can relate to an extent...

I am at a point where I have done the basic mods and the next steps are big ticket items that I really do not have the money for right now. Part of it is I work a lot and do not have a lot of free time to hang out with my Mustang groups or my other friends for that matter.

I love my GT and would not think of selling or trading at this point though.

OP
OP

AlexhadanM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue

Wow 29k? How many miles? Mines at 17 with 1700 miles on it and if I got 29k I would trade it in. You traded it in to the Ford dealer or carmax ?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.