blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Got a letter in the mail the other day. It was an online questionnaire. It got pretty into detail of the car. I put the minor little things I’ve notice over the last 3 months
The one time sync3 crapped out and the sticky glove box.
Little things that get overweighed by the cars overall performance and feel.
Just wondering if anyone else got one?
Sponsored

K6590

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Have received a couple via email. Ignored them. If they were from Ford, I would have participated. The ones I received were from a private research company in Maumee OH, and nothing was said about being contracted by Ford for the survey.

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Late response, but I've recieved multiple. Some from ford, a few frim 3rd party on behalf of ford. I took all to my dealer to make sure they were legit (and to remind them that one crazy owner still fills em out).

All that being said, I am probly on the "never getting a GT list" based on the dust grains I kicked up last year so I have no issue being... honest.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I only filled out the Ford survey, soon after buying the car. Waited until issues with out-of-state selling dealer were resolved, but gave them perfect scores after that. I don't waste my time with other surveys; have better things to do with that time :).
Sponsored