Sponsored

Anyone able to test drive a Boss 302 for me in West Palm Beach?

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I am interested in purchasing a Boss 302 and there is one at Al Packard Ford in West Palm Beach. I am out of state and don’t really want to fly out there for a test drive. Would be willing to compensate you for your time.
Please let me know if anyone is available.
thanks!
Sponsored

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I could do it for you this coming Saturday around midday. But you will have to contact the dealer to arrange it and let him know I am there as your friend-and I am not signing anything.

Let me know if there is a particular driving dynamic you want me to focus on.

OP
OP

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I could do it for you this coming Saturday around midday. But you will have to contact the dealer to arrange it and let him know I am there as your friend-and I am not signing anything.

Let me know if there is a particular driving dynamic you want me to focus on.
that would be awesome! I definitely appreciate it. I’ll reach out to the dealer tomorrow.

I just want to make sure it runs good and looks clean. It is supercharged and looks like it has exhaust and suspension done. Just want to make sure everything works well together. It’s going to be my weekend/fun car. No tracking or anything like that.

gorgin4325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
I am interested in purchasing a Boss 302 and there is one at Al Packard Ford in West Palm Beach. I am out of state and don’t really want to fly out there for a test drive. Would be willing to compensate you for your time.
Please let me know if anyone is available.
thanks!
Hey! I just got my GT Premium from them two weeks ago! I work a couple of minutes away and would gladly do it today. If not today, it would have to be Saturday.

OP
OP

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for reaching out. I actually found one locally that just came up. It’s not supercharged like this one but it is a Laguna Seca. Think I’m just going to go that route so I don’t have to worry about shipping and that whole mess.
Sponsored