Sponsored

Anybody with really nice BLACK carpeted floor mats, front and rear? Please jump in.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey gang, I want to replace the OEM floor mats on my Bullitt with better quality carpeted ones, including a properly placed heel guard on the driver's side, and rear mats too. I bought the OEM rubber set, but looks crappy on the Bullitt, so only used the rear ones in the mean time, rather than nothing. I want them to pass as OEM, so no patches, logos, or any other crap on them :D. And also great fit, great quality carpet (better than the cheapo OEMs), and also a great color match for the OEM carpet. Hopefully somebody with personal experience can recommend a set :). Thank you.

As a side comment, the front stock mats on my Bullitt have green stitching, but it's basically invisible, so it doesn't have to have it. If it can be added and not too expensive, might go for it, to duplicate the OEMs. But primarily want heel protection, since my driver's mat already has permanent damage, and car only has 999.7 miles :).
Sponsored

007evan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
evan
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT 2019 VW Jetta GLI
try cocomats.com. they have lots to look at and are priced right. The fit is perfect i used them for all my cars

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
My sister got me a set of Lloyd floor mats for Christmas. They don't have the heel guard but the carpet is significantly better than OEM. I haven't been driving the car much recently, but I just cleaned the interior last weekend and noticed the carpet is much thicker. Made it a little more difficult to vacuum but not a big deal.
https://www.cjponyparts.com/lloyd-mats-floor-mat-carpeted-black-plain-set-mustang-2015-2021/p/FM276/
These are the ones I got and I think they are a great deal for $80, Llyods has a ton of options. You may want to go directly to their site. I wanted plain black and some rear mats so the CJ Pony offering was fine for me.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I have Lloyd’s too - but beware. If you use Lloyd’s exclusively for daily driving, the driver side mat will deteriorate quite fast. For what they cost, the quality isn’t longevity for daily use.

BiancoV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 1969 Torino GT
I have Lloyd’s too - but beware. If you use Lloyd’s exclusively for daily driving, the driver side mat will deteriorate quite fast. For what they cost, the quality isn’t longevity for daily use.
Albeit pricey they do offer a lifetime warrenty on their Luxe floor mats. If your drivers mat isn't holding up why don't you contact them and see if they can do anything for you. I couldn't be happier with my purchase from them.

Sponsored

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
x4 Lloyds.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
The Lloyd's mats that are sold at 3rd party sites like CJ and AM, are cheapened versions of real Lloyd's mats.

Go directly to Lloyd's site, and purchase their LUXE mats. Then you will have a lifetime warranty.

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
Another for Lloyds. They wear at the drivers heal but not as bad as the OEM and the quality is much better.

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
The Lloyd's mats that are sold at 3rd party sites like CJ and AM, are cheapened versions of real Lloyd's mats.

Go directly to Lloyd's site, and purchase their LUXE mats. Then you will have a lifetime warranty.
Yes, also this. Buy directly from Lloyds as the 3rd parties only sell the cheapest version. You can also order samples to feel the different material and get the color just right. I don't remember what the match was on mine but I don't think it was exactly the black color.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I got the 4 piece LUXE set, with the LUXE trunk mat. It made the car considerably quieter.

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I was shocked at how fast the Lloyd's drivers mat showed bad wear; I decided not to buy them for this car.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I was shocked at how fast the Lloyd's drivers mat showed bad wear; I decided not to buy them for this car.
Where did you buy them? From whom?

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
FWIW, I have the black carpeted Ford mats with the embroidered pony logo for the front of my convertible. I've had them for about 16 months now. I daily the car and the drivers heel wear/damage is virtually nonexistent. Seriously, when they're clean, you have to really look hard to see any difference at all. I don't keep mats in the back since no ever rides back there, ever.
I'd suggest that you maybe consider the Ford mats for the front and whatever else you think looks good for the back. I'm willing to bet you would be the only one to ever know they weren't "matching".

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
You can't get better than Coco mats. The only mat I use. One time purchase, last forever, custom hand made in the US for you.

https://www.cocomats.com/
Sponsored