Sponsored

Anybody with really nice BLACK carpeted floor mats, front and rear? Please jump in.

OP
OP

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thank you for all the latest replies. And another dissatisfied Lloyd's customer here; had them once, and never again. Rather buy OEM mats again than those. The Cocomats are not what I'm looking for. Just wanted something plain and plush of high quality, and with a nice rubber heel pad. For now will keep using the OEM mats, with the OEM rubber ones at the back. Thanks again gang.
Sponsored

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for all the latest replies. And another dissatisfied Lloyd's customer here; had them once, and never again. Rather buy OEM mats again than those. The Cocomats are not what I'm looking for. Just wanted something plain and plush of high quality, and with a nice rubber heel pad. For now will keep using the OEM mats, with the OEM rubber ones at the back. Thanks again gang.
The Coco mats are and can be plain if you order all black, never move around and work as good as weather tech for water retention. The material and rubber heel have lasted 10 years in one car and 5 in my Porsche and look new, but they are not plush.

Super high quality, custom made for your order, and made in the USA. Very high quality piece, but if you want plush carpet they are not for you.

The set in my 912 have 30k miles and 10 years, and look new. They are the only mat I will buy.

When the oem mats in my Tundra wear out I will replace with coco

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Got some premium black carpeted floor mats from Walmart for my winter beater for like 30 bucks. Going on year 4 now, still looks mint.

Sponsored

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
Lloyds Luxe. Be sure to order "black" not "ebony"...Ebony is a little more of a back-grey, whereas the black is black.

Black Mats Matter

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
OP
OP

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The Coco mats are and can be plain if you order all black
Yeah, which exact model are you talking about, since there are like 100. With a heel pad, I don't really need them plush (if the heel pad is not rock hard)... BUT I want them with a rubber backing so they absorb some NVH. Thanks.

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, which exact model are you talking about, since there are like 100. With a heel pad, I don't really need them plush (if the heel pad is not rock hard)... BUT I want them with a rubber backing so they absorb some NVH. Thanks.
The 'original' coco mat. https://www.cocomats.com/coco/

Sponsored

cmelara

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I got a set of 3D Maxpider Kagu floor mats that I’m very satisfied with.

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
Hey Bulldog9, how did Cocomats do with the grommet/attachments? Good fit with no issues?

I like the retro vibe of them and have a few color swatches. My finger is half on the "Order" button, but the grommet fit is kind of a deal for me. I have no idea how it happens, but if the attachments aren't good, my wife will wad the mat up into the dashboard when she borrows my car. I dunno what she's doing but it seems like it defies physics.

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Hey Bulldog9, how did Cocomats do with the grommet/attachments? Good fit with no issues?

I like the retro vibe of them and have a few color swatches. My finger is half on the "Order" button, but the grommet fit is kind of a deal for me. I have no idea how it happens, but if the attachments aren't good, my wife will wad the mat up into the dashboard when she borrows my car. I dunno what she's doing but it seems like it defies physics.
They lock in very well, and your wife will guaranteed NOT be moving this mat around, it weighs almost 5lbs and is 3/4" thick. These don't bunch or fold or even slide much.

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
They lock in very well, and your wife will guaranteed NOT be moving this mat around, it weighs almost 5lbs and is 3/4" thick. These don't bunch or fold or even slide much.
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

...and yeah, when I got the swatches, my 1st thought was: "oh ok... those are pretty thick". The weight and nubs on the rubber probably do more than the grommets to keep it from squirming around.

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

...and yeah, when I got the swatches, my 1st thought was: "oh ok... those are pretty thick". The weight and nubs on the rubber probably do more than the grommets to keep it from squirming around.
I love them. A Porsche buddy had them in his car and I really liked them. I add a set to all my cars. Is (so far) a once and done purchase. My 10 year old mats still look new.
Sponsored