Sponsored

Anybody looking for an '18 R allocation?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Central FL. 7K over MSRP. Firm. REFUNDABLE deposit.

Serious folks only, no haggling. The salesman is a friend, so please, post only serious inquiries.

This is not an ADM thread, nor is it a topic of discussion. If you are not interested, please do not post here.

I'll leave this open for a day or so. I have one person who I offered this up to and I am waiting for a reply today. I will not post details, but instead, I will pick a member in good standing who I think deserves it and PM the contact information.

Thanks for your interest and understanding.
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
User Abhele is looking, I think :)

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I suspect most of the people here who wanted Rs, have them. I also believe many people who claimed they wanted an R but the prices were too high, didn't really intend on buying one anyway...or they are perfectly content with their non-r. Post this on the FB group - probably gone instantly.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I suspect most of the people here who wanted Rs, have them. I also believe many people who claimed they wanted an R but the prices were too high, didn't really intend on buying one anyway...or they are perfectly content with their non-r. Post this on the FB group - probably gone instantly.
Maybe that's true and maybe that's what I was speaking of in my HR361 post.

Just so that I'm clear, i have a relationship with this dealer and they made it a stretch to offer this price. I'm not going to give this referral to anyone who I dont trust to be sincerely interested at the terms specified or to find a better deal elsewhere. Im not turning this into a stepping stone again.

There is an old saying..... You don't eat where you **it.

Never again......

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Still available, czaustin has other deal/offer going on.

Again, this is not a disposable deal. Yes the deposit is refundable, but I don't want to set up my dealership for a letdown with my name associated with it. I wasn't kidding when I said I have a relationship with them that I wish to maintain.

Also, the other op (comfort), I was looking to hand this off to someone I know for the above reasons. If I don't know you from hanging around here on this forum, I'm just not comfortable for the above reasons. Sorry.

This has had enough exposure and it may be time to pull the plug on this.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Comfort

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350, 17 GT350R base,18 GT350R
I'm ready to purchase!

I'm a very qualified buyer and would have no financing. I'm a business owner with a fleet of service vehicles and would also be wanting to purchase a Transit 250 high roof at the same time for tax advantages. My name is Jason and don't know of the aheele individual referenced. I hope you will help me as I'm ready to spec it for my liking and put full deposit on it immediately. Your dealer will have a sale today! My mobile is the best way to get ahold of me if you or the dealer has any questions. I am negotiating with a dealer in Alabama but they are pretty firm on 10k over and would love to save 3k!

Last edited:

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I'm a very qualified buyer and would have no financing. I'm a business owner with a fleet of service vehicles and would also be wanting to purchase a Transit 250 high roof at the same time for tax advantages. My name is Jason and don't know of the aheele individual referenced. My cell is 803-371-7627. I hope you will help me as I'm ready to spec it for my liking and put full deposit on it immediately. Your dealer will have a sale today! My mobile is the best way to get ahold of me if you or the dealer has any questions. I am negotiating with a dealer in Alabama but they are pretty firm on 10k over and would love to save 3k!
:cheers:

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I'm a very qualified buyer and would have no financing. I'm a business owner with a fleet of service vehicles and would also be wanting to purchase a Transit 250 high roof at the same time for tax advantages. My name is Jason and don't know of the aheele individual referenced. My cell is 803-371-7627. I hope you will help me as I'm ready to spec it for my liking and put full deposit on it immediately. Your dealer will have a sale today! My mobile is the best way to get ahold of me if you or the dealer has any questions. I am negotiating with a dealer in Alabama but they are pretty firm on 10k over and would love to save 3k!
Look, I don't want egg on my face, so let me reach out to my salesman and see if he is comfortable with this. I will be to the point, you have 3 posts and I don't know you. No disrespect. I'll run it by him and see what he says

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I sent him a text and am awaiting a reply.

Edited to add: I left you a message and since then I got the go ahead. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Sold.
Sponsored