Sponsored

Anybody know the best ( Exhaust ) for California Convertible mustang Gt 2016 ???

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
romeo
Vehicle(s)
California mustang gt 2016
Anybody know the best ( Exhaust ) for California Convertible mustang Gt 2016 ???

223675880_795817134418432_1463445925370836805_n.jpg
Sponsored

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Best? What does best mean to you? Most affordable, loudest, deepest, with valves or without, catback, axelback, keeping stock headers or going longtubes?

OP
OP
Booklynhaitian11226
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
romeo
Vehicle(s)
California mustang gt 2016
Best? Wh
Best? What does best mean to you? Most affordable, loudest, deepest, with valves or without, catback, axelback, keeping stock headers or going longtubes?
at does best mean to you? Most affordable, loudest, deepest, with valves or without, catback, axelback, keeping stock headers or going longtubes?
DONT CARE ABOUT THE PRICE , JUST NEED TO KNOW THE BEST LOUDEST , I DONT WANT TO USE MY STOCK

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I wanted loud and proud when I needed it and tame when I needed that too. I went with FP by Borla Sport. Sounds amazing when you get on it but can leave a light with Johnny there like you don't have it.

Sponsored

Xavier208

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 400a
KOOKS LONGTUBES WITH EITHER CORSA EXTREME CATBACK, BORLA ATAK OR AWE TRACK THROW STOCK IN TRASH (YOU YELLED AT ME FIRST)
Awe is my personal favorite. I’m running stainless catted long tubes with awe touring. Loud enough when you get on it tame while cruising.

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Stock headers since Cali I don't feel like paying someone to swap back to stock in 6 years when I need to smog and don't wanna take the chance of a cop asking me to pop the hood since cops love pulling over sports cars in LA. Threw on a steeda H pipe with corsa sport axel backs and man do my neighbors hate me at 6am every morning. Someone told me "the gas pedal is your volume knob" if I step on it that baby SCREAMS and when I'm just cruising it's loud enough for pedestrians to still stare at you passing by.

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Awe is my personal favorite. I’m running stainless catted long tubes with awe touring. Loud enough when you get on it tame while cruising.
Is it even worth going longtubes catted? I thought about shorty headers but people said there's no gain there vs stock headers

Xavier208

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 400a
Is it even worth going longtubes catted? I thought about shorty headers but people said there's no gain there vs stock headers
I’m catted lth roush cai (both pretty constrictive mods compared catless and jlt)and E85 made 465 wheel 500 crank on a dyno tune from aed. Personally I’m happy with the power I’m also 10 speed with a tire so that also helps out a lot. Stainless works allows the cats to be clamped on so I always have the option to slip them out and get some more power if I wanted.
Sponsored