Sponsored

Anybody in FL looking to purchase or Order a 2015?

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
I'm looking for a Magnetic EcoBoost Premium, 201a, manual, EcoBoost Performance Pkg, 50th Anniversary Appearance Pkg, Rear Park Assist, Intuitive Cruise Control. Delray Ford is supposed to order it for me tomorrow but I'm not too thrilled that they don't want to negotiate price now, they want MSRP, not going to happen, and a $700 dealer fee, also not going to pay that. I already have financing and don't think that is a fair price. Why do dealers treat women different? It's really pissing me off. I walked out of Sawgrass Ford on Monday because the salesman was an idiot and the manager was a douche.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored

4cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Stand tall Mustang Sister ! You may want to get your dealer to agree to X Plan pricing which you can get after joining the Mustang club of America. It gets you a nice discount and a cap on the fees. I talked with a sales guy at Sarasota Ford a few weeks ago and he said they accept X Plan.
I'm also dealing with a challenging individual, but hoping the deal gets done this week.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I'm looking for a Magnetic EcoBoost Premium, 201a, manual, EcoBoost Performance Pkg, 50th Anniversary Appearance Pkg, Rear Park Assist, Intuitive Cruise Control. Delray Ford is supposed to order it for me tomorrow but I'm not too thrilled that they don't want to negotiate price now, they want MSRP, not going to happen, and a $700 dealer fee, also not going to pay that. I already have financing and don't think that is a fair price. Why do dealers treat women different? It's really pissing me off. I walked out of Sawgrass Ford on Monday because the salesman was an idiot and the manager was a douche.

Kindly let them know they need to accept X plan pricing or to not order it and waste their time. It's worth it for you to call around to the next closest dealers to find one that does accept it.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Kindly let them know they need to accept X plan pricing or to not order it and waste their time. It's worth it for you to call around to the next closest dealers to find one that does accept it.

I was just in the process of e mailing the sales manager at the dealership stating this. I'm joining Mustang Clubs of America right now. I'm so glad I found this forum, I've been reading all the x plan talk but didn't know that I could get it. Thanks so much for the advice.

Sponsored