Sponsored

Anybody have Steeda ultimate stop the hop pack and sway bars?

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I really want to upgrade my suspension, I would like less body roll and would definitely like to eliminate wheel hop around turns.

Does anybody have either the Steeda stop the hop package and/or front and rear sway bars? How do you like these upgrades? Any other suggestions for handling packages people have that they like?

I would also like to invest in some new dampers at some point so my ride is a little less bouncy. I already have steedas progressive rate springs, a good start but I want this car to be tighter. :headbang:
Sponsored

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Not the whole package but select components and they do indeed help, in a simple sense, the rear of the car is much more predictable when it will slide or break traction, whereas before I actually spun it out a few times as the rear would just go whereever it felt like.
I used: subframe bushings, diff bushings, IRS brace, KMember brace, and the rear "drag" sway bar.
I couldn't be happier with any of it.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I did not buy the stop the hop package which I believe includes toe arms. But I have the rest of the stuff and more back there and I took a 2016 Camaro SS auto off the line hard and won in the 1/8 with him not caught up without a spec of wheel hop and I was giving it every ball hair it had. I should not have won that race - faster car (I have no engine mods/tune). I can make the car wheel hop but it's only a few nibbles. Before the f'ing thing felt like it was going to explode. Can resolve a lot of wheel hop with different tires, too. Before I did anything, I had wheels with Nitto Invo tires and had almost no hop. Those tires also suck for handing, IMHO and in comparisons and just spun off the line vs. hopped - I hate them. Ugly looking too. I digress... haha.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
AttisS550,

Sending you a private message - let's chat!

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored