Anybody have An R-lock from raceseng?

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
Ha ha. Just take your time with it all and you will be fine. The spray Gorilla glue works great. Just be careful you don’t get it on the leather or Alcantara..... it’s hard to get off!!! Ask me how I know.:blush:

One thing. When you remove your armrest cover, the foam backing comes off as well. I used some thin foam from a soft sided laptop case for the armrest padding. It worked great. Just glue that to the barre armrest first and trim if necessary. Then attach the cover. :like:
Thanks! note taken ;)
So how do you know lol
I can see it now....sticky’s here there and everywhere lmfao. But don’t you worry.....I’m sure I’ll do the same. DOUGH!
Sponsored

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
I bought a used racesng knob off ebay, then realized I needed to buy the adapter... then when I went to install it, I realized I need a wide bore knob to use the oem reverse lockout...
Anybody know if steeda reserve lockout would work?

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
The Steeda reverse lockout is designed as a direct replacement for the OEM one and is meant to work perfectly with OEM-style shift knobs. Its collar is the same height and diameter as OEM. I'm pretty sure it won't work if the OEM doesn't.
Sponsored

Last edited: