Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
and yet healthcare professionals don't have the same problem wearing mask for 12hrs a day. Nor in fact do the people living in Asia wearing masks report having the same problem. Maybe it's just Americans having this problem? Funnily enough, if you wash your hands and treat cuts immediately there is no problem as staph is all around us. So, again it comes down to washing your hands and basic hygiene.
That is because they are trained to THROW THEM AWAY AND PUT ON A FREE NEW ONE.

Lack of reportage is not the same as not happening elsewhere.
Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
yeah thats a nice gig if you can get it eh?
https://www.royal.uk/queen-and-government

The Queen's role in Government
As Head of State The Queen has to remain strictly neutral with respect to political matters.

so pretty much no influence over day to day decisions but a figurehead. Don't you just love traditions.
Guess you did not see where I said CAN get involved.

Whether she chooses to or not I don't really care. However it is writ into law what powers she has.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
USA does not protect us but feel free to continue thinking that. And the personal insults continue, well if it makes you feel better then carry on.

That is because they are trained to THROW THEM AWAY AND PUT ON A FREE NEW ONE.

Lack of reportage is not the same as not happening elsewhere.
so the American public needs training to not reuse disposable masks ?

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
USA does not protect us but feel free to continue thinking that. And the personal insults continue, well if it makes you feel better then carry on.

so the American public needs training to not reuse disposable masks ?
image.jpg

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
raptor17GT said:
USA does not protect us but feel free to continue thinking that....

You have no idea how Nato works but that's ok. Everyone else reading this knows you are wrong.

Um we do pay for our healthcare, it's called National Insurance and is deducted from our wages at source. That's part of the high tax you refer to that we pay. Since you provide no evidence for how great US healthcare is I did my own looking. Your healthcare is a bit shit tbh

Independence, yeah no one knows how that will work but I don't suppose it'll be cheap. The Queen wouldn't be able to steal the oil, it's not like sitting on a trailer ready to be towed away the day before independence

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Lmao, these guys want you to waste your time explaining a position they will neither consider nor accept, if they liked facts, they wouldn't have ignored me long ago. If they ask you to back up something you said, they're lying.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
You have no idea how Nato works but that's ok. Everyone else reading this knows you are wrong.
Impressive. Most of us don't even know who else has read it much less what they know.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Lmao, these guys want you to waste your time explaining a position they will neither consider nor accept, if they liked facts, they wouldn't have ignored me long ago. If they ask you to back up something you said, they're lying.
I had you on ignore, but your posts make me laugh, so the ban came off.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
This is hilarious, Trump voters didn't vote for Trump because they wanted to listen to 'science.'

Nor did they vote for him because they can read past headlines. Imagine getting your 'news' from headlines (doesn't read the article) and memes.

"But other outside experts — including at least four former FDA chiefs — have urged the agency to hold off an emergency authorization until there is clear data that plasma works."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/23/plasma-treatment-coronavirus-fda-trump-400390

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
This is hilarious, Trump voters didn't vote for Trump because they wanted to listen to 'science.'

Nor did they vote for him because they can read past headlines. Imagine getting your 'news' from headlines (doesn't read the article) and memes.

"But other outside experts — including at least four former FDA chiefs — have urged the agency to hold off an emergency authorization until there is clear data that plasma works."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/23/plasma-treatment-coronavirus-fda-trump-400390
Poor wacrybaby, terminal TDS. People voted for Trump on the off chance voting in competence would be rewarded. We were rewarded beyond our wildest dreams, a guy who ACTUALLY did what he said he would do on the campaign trail. The poor D's had no clue they would be going up against a guy who knows how to work and was going to kick their ass forwards and backwards while ignoring all their fake scandal bullshit.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
CDC official-----Inspires confidence.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
deary me, where to start.

OK, so you previously (several times in fact) claimed the US protected us because you didn't understand the basic principles of how Nato works and now you've changed tact to claim Trump has sorted out the freeloaders. Well done, have a cookie.

Child abuse is wrong no matter where it happens but you claimed Scotland was blue ribbon standard of abuse when it's not that bad and certainly no worse than the US of A.

I made one spelling mistake and will make more no doubt, wow bad me. You still knew what I meant so wasn't that bad a mistake.

Um, you have no idea how our taxes work - most if not all taxes raised anywhere in the UK goes the UK government and then it comes backs to the devolved governments of the UK. It's a very mixed bag of resources and splitting up the cash flows for who generated what wealth that is spent on what work isn't so easy. Both sides of the independence debate have their reasons for the actual split of taxes v spending not getting out even if they could figure out what gets spent where and who benefits from that work. Makes it a little bit more complicated that saying Scotland gets all it's money from England.

Don't you guys pay Federal taxes that then go to the government and pay for services anywhere in the US of A? Just asking for a friend.

I've never said Scotland was perfect it certainly isn't but the US of A is not as claimed many times on this thread a free country as you have rules you need to follow. The Queen doesn't rule the country, she doesn't engage in politics but sometimes I wish she would just for the shits and giggles.

Please explain where and how the Queen robs the natural resources of Scotland. Ah I forgot, I'll need to look it up myself

The freedom claim was in a movie, you do know the difference between movie and the real world??? We chose not to have Independence which is different from your claim of we couldn't have it.

Yes your military can leave any time it wants. You don't want to be here, then leave. We do have our own armed forces you know.

Our healthcare system is fine, needs to be better but the US system isn't anything like the world beating it's claimed to be. I pay Health Insurance too, it comes off my salary when I'm paid and it doesn't lapse when I have no income and pay nothing towards it. Still the same cover whether I pay or not. I also have Private Healthcare through my work so I can fast track treatments if needed.

I've agreed with plenty of things on here but you mostly talk mince so of course I'll disagree with you. You know different things, now you know how Nato works and you're welcome.

Trump is a fucknugget. That's one export we should have deep sixed for the health of the world.
Sponsored