Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Words of an Irish friend back when the public smoking ban was enacted: "What's next, no drinking in pubs?"
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Oh I'm sure the Queen has a few words to say to every Prime Minister that she sees but to make policy is a fair old stretch from that point. Heck, she'd likely do a better job that our Government is at present but that's not going to alter the fact that Americans are still dying in their hundreds from a virus that your man in the White House said wasn't a problem and would just disappear. Yeah, that's not working out quite the way he said.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Oh I'm sure the Queen has a few words to say to every Prime Minister that she sees but to make policy is a fair old stretch from that point. Heck, she'd likely do a better job that our Government is at present but that's not going to alter the fact that Americans are still dying in their hundreds from a virus that your man in the White House said wasn't a problem and would just disappear. Yeah, that's not working out quite the way he said.
He never said it wasn't a problem. He said we would overcome it. We will just like every other Corona like virus.

I mean, only 99.25% of the population will survive...how will we ever manage? :fingerscrossed:

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
lol, always gun control it comes back to. Sure, you guys are free to go out and kill each other, that sounds delightful. Maybe thats why our deaths by firewarms are so low, there aren't many in ownership.

As for Us of A being a free country. A quick google finds the following
In Georgia apparently it's forbidden to eat fried chicken with anything other than your fingers, and in Maryland it's illegal to curse or swear in public. Thats a bit shite tbh. Apparently also in Oklahoma anything over 4% alcohol must be served at room temperature. That maybe explains why there is no good American Beers. Denver, it's apparently illegal to loan your vacuum cleaner to your neighbour

I don't believe our tax rates are higher than the US rates, you might be thinking of the Nordic countries with high tax rates. At least our Healthcare system is free at point of use, the great US healthcare system is designed to keep the poor and infirm down and reward the rich. Yep, sounds a great free country to live it which of course the US is not a free country as you have rules.

I realise that you can't get it into you head that funnily enough the citizens don't go day trips with the Royal Family, it's not the done thing. Sure there is the argument over what use the Royal Family are, again whats your point?

Subsidy from England eh? Please explain.

As for the US protecting anyone, not now. We should just close your bases here, save you some money running these bases. Don't let the door slam your arse on the way out.

You keep calling it the China virus, easier for you to spell ? We have a bad record on Covid but US of A has caught up with us so aren't we all doing just great. Our daily infection and deaths are way below the US figures so we must be doing something right or do you just not believe the figures? Since you know everything, you tell us who caused the deaths here? Was it Anne Sacoolas ?

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
it is a bad day when an American corrects my spelling but hey ho.
You see everything that disagrees with your outlook as fake, doesn't change reality.
The Queen doesn't make policy but again you apparently know best.
Aint no peasants round here, they got shipped to the US during the clearances.
Your healthcare is actually not that great by any metric but of course you don't believe what you read if it's different from what you want it to be.
177,000 dead from covid isn't great at all, that more than four times our death toll.
If the buck stops at the top, Trump must therefore be to blame for the current mess the US is in but of course you still blame the Democrats.

Trying to reason with you is like talking to a brick, or a two year old.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I'm not a Democrat
The Queen, whatever you say
Vehicle Inspections, what are you on about now? Ah, thats right I need to search myself. Whatever
Scotland never beat England - at what exactly? Christ on stick you are one jumped up Trumpette
Scotland isn't all bagpipes, just like America isn't all surfer dudes.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
1598219688670-png.png

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
0e8e73c3-e0ca-4ecc-b8b6-1eeec444a34b-png.png

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
@raptor17GT

https://www.heart.co.uk/news/what-powers-does-the-queen-have/

It sure looks from that link like she can definitely influence politics.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/british-royal-family-earnings-net-worth

And this looks to be what she receives annually.
yeah thats a nice gig if you can get it eh?
https://www.royal.uk/queen-and-government

The Queen's role in Government
As Head of State The Queen has to remain strictly neutral with respect to political matters.

so pretty much no influence over day to day decisions but a figurehead. Don't you just love traditions.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
and yet healthcare professionals don't have the same problem wearing mask for 12hrs a day. Nor in fact do the people living in Asia wearing masks report having the same problem. Maybe it's just Americans having this problem? Funnily enough, if you wash your hands and treat cuts immediately there is no problem as staph is all around us. So, again it comes down to washing your hands and basic hygiene.
Sponsored