Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
He was a good man. His intentions were just as honorable as senator Lewis, just with stark differences of opinion.
Both will be missed by many, but I tended to identify with Mr. Cain's outlook. I remember him saying this and it really stuck...." There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that say what the hell happened".
Gotta luv him.
I still can’t get over this post .
Member does not even have the decency to correct his erroneous reference to “senator “ Lewis . I guess he may have him confused with Cory Gardner . Lol

To be honest the only thing they have in common is they are both black . Yet he choses to lump them together as having “ just as honorable intentions “ .
How were the intentions of the late Mr Cain who plagiarized a Pokeman speech as “honorable” as the late congressman’s who fought peacefully against racial injustice/for civil rights and left us with a remarkable message to ponder over when he departed?

I guess a black republican intending “ to have a 9 % personal, corporate and sale tax is just as honorable in some people’s eyes .

smmh.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I still can’t get over this post .
Member does not even have the decency to correct his erroneous reference to “senator “ Lewis . I guess he may have him confused with Cory Gardner . Lol

To be honest the only thing they have in common is they are both black . Yet he choses to lump them together as having “ just as honorable intentions “ .
How were the intentions of the late Mr Cain who plagiarized a Pokeman speech as “honorable” as the late congressman’s who fought peacefully against racial injustice/for civil rights and left us with a remarkable message to ponder over when he departed?

I guess a black republican intending “ to have a 9 % personal, corporate and sale tax is just as honorable in some people’s eyes .

smmh.
@olaosunt , I think you need to check your history on Herman Cain, rather than show your political bias towards him. He chose a different path than John Lewis. I'm not going to say one was better than the other. They were both good men. Deal with it.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
@olaosunt , I think you need to check your history on Herman Cain, rather than show your political bias towards him. He chose a different path than John Lewis. I'm not going to say one was better than the other. They were both good men. Deal with it.

I am sure he was a good man as were many of the thousands of men who have died due to complications of the virus .

I am sure he will be missed by many especially his family and I pray his soul rests in peace ....

But why mention him in the same breath as the Congressman and say they their intentions were “just as honorable “ ?...... because they were both black ?
I have “checked” Mr Cain’s history and accomplishments and I can say without a doubt, Congressman Lewis was a far “better man “

There is a reason 3 former presidents(from both parties ) gave eulogies at his funeral .

It is those who try to equate the two who show political bias and ignorance .. at best.

Last edited:

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
I can say without a doubt, Congressman Lewis was a far “better man “
Isn't better man subjective? Why is it a contest? I'm sure they both meant a lot to plenty of people.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What do those two have in common other than being dead?
He was a good man. His intentions were just as honorable as senator Lewis, just with stark differences of opinion.
Both will be missed by many, but I tended to identify with Mr. Cain's outlook. I remember him saying this and it really stuck...." There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that say what the hell happened".
Gotta luv him.
I guess they were both black men with “just as honorable” intentions .
May be another example of “false equivalency “.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I guess they were both black men with “just as honorable” intentions .
May be another example of “false equivalency “.
We, Americans, cite people based on race? If so, I hope we all look forward to the time when we no longer cite such false equivalencies.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isn't better man subjective? Why is it a contest? I'm sure they both meant a lot to plenty of people.
Why did he have to compare/equate the 2 in the first place ?
What he really meant to say of course was
“ they were both black men with just as honorable intentions “

Note there was no previous mention of the congressman in this thread until then .

Nothing in common at all as said above except both are dead (and are not senators ).... and of course both black .

Plenty of differences of course as one will be remembered in history as an ICON of the civil rights struggle while the other will be remembered ... well as HC 999 and the guy who plagiarized Pokémon’s in his speech ... and.... and who died from corona virus after attending a Trump rally (edit)
I am sure he had many personal /business /political accomplishments of course(including lobbying against the minimum wage, and raising the legal blood alcohol limit) ... but thats not what he will be remembered for (edit).

No political bias there .. just a matter of fact .

Last edited:

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Why did he have to compare/equate the 2 in the first place ?
What he really meant to say of course was
“ they were both black men with just as honorable intentions “

Note there was no previous mention of the congressman in this thread until then .

Nothing in common at all as said above except both are dead (and are not senators ).... and of course both black .

Plenty of differences of course as one will be remembered in history as an ICON of the civil rights struggle while the other will be remembered ... well as HC 999 and the guy who plagiarized Pokémon’s in his speech ... and.... and who died from corona virus after attending a Trump rally (edit)
I am sure he had many personal /business /political accomplishments of course(including lobbying against the minimum wage, and raising the legal blood alcohol limit) ... but thats not what he will be remembered for (edit).

No political bias there .. just a matter of fact .
Actually, Mr. Cain was a champion for civil rights. Mr. Cain's approach to civil rights draws scorn for having an independent conservative viewpoint and Mr. Lewis's approach was ratified, endorsed and promoted by mainstream media being a difference between the two.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually, Mr. Cain was a champion for civil rights. Mr. Cain's approach to civil rights draws scorn for having an independent conservative viewpoint and Mr. Lewis's approach was ratified, endorsed and promoted by mainstream media being a difference between the two.
Your sir , are either delusional or at best ignorant . I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say ignorant since you previously referred to the congressman as a senator.

I dare you to come up with one "civil right" he championed unless you want to count denying restaurant employees a fair wage/health insurance , trying to raise the legal alcohol limit so restaurants could make bigger profits
Or may be the "right" to not where a mask and spread the virus is a "civil right".

Yup, his civil right to not wear a mask trumps my right not to be exposed to it.(see what I did there. lol )

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your sir , are either delusional or at best ignorant . I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say ignorant since your previously referred to the congressman as a Senator.

I dare you to come up with one "civil right" he championed unless you want to count denying restaurant employees a fair wage/health insurance , trying to raise the legal alcohol limit so restaurants could make bigger profits
Or may be the "right" to not where a mask and spread the virus is a "civil right"
Whatever dude. I have better things to do than to spend my time arguing with you. Look it up.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whatever dude. I have better things to do than to spend my time arguing with you. Look it up.
LOL.

I did. It does not exist.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL.

I did. It does not exist.
Lol....I thought you'd figure it out.
Cain represented a civil right sometimes neglected in the national discourse: the right of Black Americans to intellectual diversity.
Sponsored