Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I totally agree, however, what the President does or says holds a lot of weight. Even when he hints at things the market moves. Even when he tweets speculation people take it as fact. He has more power and influence than I think he understands. Really, more than I believe most understand as even I can't believe the things people will do or say. One must be careful what they say or do when they have hundreds of millions are watching your every word and move.
See, that's example where although he doesn't mean it, Trumps personality gets him in trouble. He doesn't like to put on a show, so if he thinks it's BS, he's not going with it. Problem for him is, the people like you said, interpret it differently.
Sponsored

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I totally agree, however, what the President does or says holds a lot of weight. Even when he hints at things the market moves. Even when he tweets speculation people take it as fact. He has more power and influence than I think he understands. Really, more than I believe most understand as even I can't believe the things people will do or say. One must be careful what they say or do when they have millions/hundreds of millions watching your every word and move.

Little offtopic, but I also believe YouTubers/influences and the like should be held accountable for influencing others to do dangerous and stupid challenges.
I think you may be on to something when you say he doesn't know the power of his words...let's not forget he was never in politics. That would make some sense.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
He was a good man. His intentions were just as honorable as Congressman life Lewis, just with stark differences of opinion.
Both will be missed by many, but I tended to identify with Mr. Cain's outlook. I remember him saying this and it really stuck...." There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that say what the hell happened".
Gotta luv him.
Fixed for ya but I beg to differ .
So you are now comparing him to congressman Lewis ,a civil rights Icon who made a huge difference in that struggle ?

It’s bad form to speak ill of the dead so I will refrain from doing so (I never did before just pointing out a fact ) but they are not even close .

Not sure which one of the three kinds of people in his quote he is but not sure I know of anything he “made happen “ except for himself maybe .

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, your conspiracy theory discusses HCQ but the document they use as a reference to make that assertion regarding Fauci does NOT mention HCQ, or Fauci or even Covid19. Are you taking the piss? Seriously,

I’ll start taking American English lessons as soon as it becomes the language of my nation.
However, I certainly won’t be taking them from someone who uses “except” when “accept” is the correct word... lol. Please tell me more about how literate you are.

Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe Americans weren’t content with simply removing letters from words and creating a more phonics based version of the language and have now decided that as long as the word sounds the same, any spelling will be accepted (excepted LOL).

Here’s some homophones for you. Enjoy.

Last edited:

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
IMO, it's very sad to promote your agenda at the sake of someone's passing. Do what you want.
Don’t have an agenda . Just stating mere facts .
But you sir ,are a hypocrite .

There were 9 deaths in AZ on Sunday and 0 yesterday. More people died in Chicago over the weekend by gunfire. Maybe they should require everyone to wear bullet proof vests instead of masks.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes, a guess but an educated one , ... just like contact tracers have to also guess .
Where and how are you most likely contract the virus?
1. Large gatherings - check
2 . Not social distancing - check
3 . Large gatherings where no one is Social distancing or wearing masks - check .

I too contracted the “ American” version of the virus 4 weeks ago and I am only just starting to feel close to my normal self .
I most likely (another guess ) contracted it from a patient in the hospital where I work , where masks are mandatory for staff and supposedly for patients ... but they can refuse.
Sounds more like a “recommendation “ to me .

Since I returned a few weeks ago I have refused to see any patient face to face who refuses to wear a mask (they have the option for a tele evaluation— ).
Last guy who refused( he was also clearly antisocial )told me he did not want to wear a mask because me it was his right and I was already protected by wearing one !
I wonder how he would have felt if I told him I just recovered, not tested negative (not required to return ) and took MY mask off too because it was my right .
LOL

He finally agreed after I refused a face to face only for him to return with a bag of chips which he insisted on eating during the evaluation so he would not have to wear it .
Should have kicked him out but he had already wasted so much of my time . ... so I asked him to sit in the corner of the room instead of across my desk and yelled my questions at him .
Lol

Last edited:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
yes, a guess but an educated one , ... just like contract tracers have to also guess .
Where and how are you most likely contact the virus?
1. Large gatherings - check
2 . Not social distancing - check
3 . Large gatherings where no one is Social distancing or wearing masks - check .

I too contracted the “ Americans” version of the virus 4 weeks ago and I am only just starting to feel close to my normal self .
I most likely (another guess ) contracted it from a patient in the hospital where I work , where masks are mandatory for staff and supposedly for patients ... but they can refuse.
Sounds more like a “recommendation “ to me .

Since I returned a few weeks ago I have refused to see any patient face to face who refuses to wear a mask (they have the option for a tele evaluation— ).
Last guy who refused( he was also clearly antisocial )told me he did not want to wear a mask because me it was his right and I was already protected by wearing one !
I wonder how he would have felt if I told him I just recovered, not tested negative (not required to return ) and took MY mask off too because it was my right .
LOL

He finally agreed after I refused a face to face only for him to return with a bag of chips which he insisted on eating during the evaluation so he would not have to wear it .
Should have kicked him out but he had already wasted so much of my time . ... so I asked him to sit in the corner of the room instead of across my desk and yelled my questions at him .
Lol
That’s an interesting one. Clearly his rights are far more important than yours...:crazy::headbang:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
He should be setting an example of what others should be doing.
That's as stupid now as it was when you praised this for the same reason:

upload_2020-7-31_16-28-5.png

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
@BlackandBlue
You were asking about Victoria recently.
Well...
As of Sunday night, masks will be compulsory across the entire state. Seems that some people just can’t take orders. They recently conducted some spot-checks on people who’ve tested positive and are in self-quarantine. Turns out 1 in 4 weren’t home.
One job, stay home if you’re infected.
SMH.
I thought we were better than this but clearly there’s enough fools out there to bring it all unstuck. :headbang:

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
That's as stupid now as it was when you praised this for the same reason:

upload_2020-7-31_16-28-5.png
What did I praise? You literally didn't quote anything I said, you just posted an image that isn't attributed to me in any way. Please, try not to lie to score some internet points.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Please, try not to lie
Okay, since you said please.

But you have to admit that is something you would praise. I mean people are more influenced by friends than politicians so seeing friends not wearing masks in their Facebook profile picture encourages irresponsible behavior that leads to thousands of deaths.

Personally, I'm more upset thinking about how many people don't wipe their *** correctly because they never see Trump doing it.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Okay, since you said please.

But you have to admit that is something you would praise. I mean people are more influenced by friends than politicians so seeing friends not wearing masks in their Facebook profile picture encourages irresponsible behavior that leads to thousands of deaths.

Personally, I'm more upset thinking about how many people don't wipe their *** correctly because they never see Trump doing it.
I don't have a Facebook. I've never asked anyone to change their profile picture here to them wearing a mask so I have no idea how you're coming to this ridiculous assumption. People are more influenced by what they see in the real world, or on TV, and media posted on YouTube, IG, FB, etc, rather than a tiny thumbnail that no one takes more than 2secs to squint at. I know full well if Facebook asked that it would backfire and just rile more people up to not do the right thing in public. It's the same shit as when companies started standing behind BLM and the ignorant got butthurt and said they would take their business elsewhere.

But you think Facebook profile pictures have more influence than the President? His words and actions hold more weight than almost anyone else in the world.

Going out in public and seeing others wear masks not because they want to but because its the right thing to do and respectful to others that should be enough influence but it certainly doesn't help when the President is making a whole lot of people question extremely simple science. It's like seeing others pushing their Walmart carts back to the shopping cart holding area. You're either the asshole who leaves it in the parking lot for others to hit or you feel bad seeing others doing the right thing and that makes you do the right thing even if you did not want to at first.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Too many selfish, stubborn, and stupid people living in the US to change anything. Gee, I think I’ve said this before.