Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
He sounds like a politician.
Agreed, not saying no other politician is used as a pawn or will be outed if they go against party lines.

Do you realize what you call wrong is what some else calls right?
He literally died because he went against what was factual and continued to spread misinformation until his death

There is no right or wrong. Just your opinion and theirs.
https://i.imgur.com/aRK6WmR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Eve8smr.png

Dying of a 'hoax' to own the libs.
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I apologise. For some bizarre reason I thought you might have read the document neing referenced. Clearly that’s not the case.
Here’s some screenshots. See if you can find A.Fauci in the list of authors.
It’ll be like a game of where’s Wally but without a Wally to be found.
And no, the document does not reference HCQ at ANY point whatsoever.
I’ll provide a screenshot of the first few paragraphs for you because clearly clicking on a simple link is too vastly complex.
Wilful ignorance isn’t a virtue.
D47135D5-7F2C-42E3-8301-076B19132C91.jpeg
64E6A274-F8DB-4CC8-8245-DFF61C78F8C8.jpeg
596B23BB-D0DA-4118-BEF7-D349E616FFEA.jpeg

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Who said I was trying to be funny ?

Are you disgusted by the truth ?

He was a “COVID denier” . Despite being in a high risk group he attended a Trump Rally that most experts say was ill advised . He definitely was not social distancing or wearing a mask in the photographs of him taking at the rally
He(at least someone posting on his behalf) spread conspiracy theories about the virus .

you don’t think it is ironic he succumbed to the very thing he was denying ?
IMO, it's very sad to promote your agenda at the sake of someone's passing. Do what you want.

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Who said I was trying to be funny ?

Are you disgusted by the truth ?

He was a “COVID denier” . Despite being in a high risk group he attended a Trump Rally that most experts say was ill advised . He definitely was not social distancing or wearing a mask in the photographs of him taking at the rally
He(at least someone posting on his behalf) spread conspiracy theories about the virus .

you don’t think it is ironic he succumbed to the very thing he was denying ?
He chose to live life with full knowledge that there are many many things that can kill you in life.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
He chose to live life with full knowledge that there are many many things that can kill you in life.
Yeah, it's why I go against science and don't get vaccines. lmao

Everyone is going to get this. If you get it today or in December what’s the difference?
Oh, I don't know maybe the fact that maybe everyone won't get this and if you do hopefully by the time you do get it there will be more knowledge of it which would increase your likelihood of surviving it? Decreasing your likelihood of getting covid19 could very well be life or death for some.

The misinformation didn’t kill him.
It will certainly kill others just as it certainly did affect him.

He was going to die of corona regardless of when he contracted it.
What?

The analogy I use for mask is like speeding to get somewhere. Going slow will get you there but it takes longer and is safer. Speeding will get you there faster but is more dangerous. Not wearing a mask is speeding. Do you speed?
That is a horrible analogy. Not wearing a mask, unlike speeding, lets you kill people and never have to acknowledge it or face consequences.

Not wearing a mask is like blindly shooting into a crowd.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Lol. Comparing not wearing a mask to shooting people in a crowd. Now I remember why I don’t respond to your post.
Because you're an idiot. I should have put /s at the end to let you know just how dumb you sound by making up horrible analogies.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
He sounds like a politician. Do you realize what you call wrong is what some else calls right?

There is no right or wrong. Just your opinion and theirs.
He was a good man. His intentions were just as honorable as senator Lewis, just with stark differences of opinion.
Both will be missed by many, but I tended to identify with Mr. Cain's outlook. I remember him saying this and it really stuck...." There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that say what the hell happened".
Gotta luv him.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
You compared shooting into a crowd to not wearing a mask.
I just told you it was sarcastic to show you how idiotic it was to give a ridiculous analogy.

My analogy was a behavior that people need to do to for fill there daily lives.
So you compare that to going outside to a rally maskless knowing full well that you could be risking your life as well as many others because you couldn't have been bothered to wear a mask, you are simply ignorant of what is going on and can't be bothered by 'hoaxes', or you simply do not care for the welfare of anyone else. Just like you somehow can't be bothered to slow down for people on the road because you just need to speed through town with no regard for anyone else.

There are times where speeding will do no harm to anyone else, just like there are times when wearing a mask won't, however, and currently neither is appropriate when you're around a large number of people you fucking dunce.

Like I said both have very dire consequences, however, one lets you never acknowledge the damage you could be causing.

He was a selfish idiot and I'm sure he would regret his decision if he could. Hopefully, he did not die in vain and people will learn a lesson here.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just told you it was sarcastic to show you how idiotic it was to give a ridiculous analogy.

So you compare that to going outside to a rally maskless knowing full well that you could be risking your life as well as many others because you couldn't have been bothered to wear a mask, you are simply ignorant of what is going on and can't be bothered by 'hoaxes', or you simply do not care for the welfare of anyone else. Just like you somehow can't be bothered to slow down for people on the road because you just need to speed through town with no regard for anyone else.

There are times where speeding will do no harm to anyone else, just like there are times when wearing a mask won't, however, and currently neither is appropriate when you're around a large number of people you fucking dunce.

Like I said both have very dire consequences, however, one lets you never acknowledge the damage you could be causing.

He was a selfish idiot and I'm sure he would regret his decision if he could. Hopefully, he did not die in vain and people will learn a lesson here.
I'm just curious. I understand your frustration with what seems to me to be so simple. I do agree with you. People when around others should be wearing a mask.
Trump on stage with no one around him? No, I don't blame him for not wearing one. Newscasters are reporting through masks now. Great. Combined with the tiny speakers they put in TVs these days, you can't even hear them...
The thing is, NO ONE is near them. They're reporting outside a building or in a freaking field.
So, I say, enough with the political shows and associated BS......use common sense.

Last edited:

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Trump on stage with no one around him? No, I don't blame him for not wearing one.
He should be setting an example of what others should be doing. Sure, I agree he doesn't need to wear one when social distancing on stage giving a report or something. However, many are going to take this as masks are never needed. Also, he has downplayed this pandemic for months and used it to play political games with American lives.

"Holy hell. Jared Kushner reportedly abandoned a national testing plan because it was *politically advantageous* to sit back and let blue states be eviscerated by the virus."

https://www.businessinsider.com/kushner-covid-19-plan-maybe-axed-for-political-reasons-report-2020-7

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...ng-level-depravity-put-politics-public-health

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"many are going to take this as masks are never needed".

I think that it is really, really sad that we in the United States, (or anywhere else for that matter), actually have to even give this any consideration whatsoever.
The thought doesn't exactly bode well as a barometer of the intelligence level of the people it is designed to protect. Wow. I don't know about you, but I'd hope like hell that people aren't that stupid.

Last edited:

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
"many are going to take this as masks are never needed".

I think that it is really, really sad that we in the United States, actually have to even give this any consideration whatsoever.
The thought doesn't exactly bode well as a barometer of the intelligence level of the people it is designed to protect. Wow.
I totally agree, however, what the President does or says holds a lot of weight. Even when he hints at things the market moves. Even when he tweets speculation people take it as fact. He has more power and influence than I think he understands. Really, more than I believe most understand as even I can't believe the things people will do or say. One must be careful what they say or do when they have millions/hundreds of millions watching your every word and move.

Little offtopic, but I also believe YouTubers/influences and the like should be held accountable for influencing others to do dangerous and stupid challenges.
Sponsored