Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I call the crock the passing of 3+ trillion in borrowed money.

But that’s not partisan so of course we shouldn’t talk about that. The peasants fight while the rich get richer.
I see Germany and the state of Missouri have filed lawsuits against China, along with many others. The whole world is going to band together against China.
Sponsored

SouthernCyclone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang 3.7 TT
I see Germany and the state of Missouri have files lawsuits against China, along with many others. The whole world is going to band together against China.
What’s funny is I told my wife 3 weeks ago people who had loved ones die needed to sue China if possible. Even if it wasn’t possible it would start a political backlash against China and the way they handled this whole thing.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
So a brilliant scientist sees Trumps remarks and goes, well you know: if we combined compound a with compound B (human safe) into a nebulizer, it would kill 90% of covid 19 in the lung and keep people off a ventilator....maybe lung disinfectant isn't so damn crazy after all.
Sounds like the plot to a Michael bay movie.

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
What’s funny is I told my wife 3 weeks ago people who had loved ones die needed to sue China if possible. Even if it wasn’t possible it would start a political backlash against China and the way they handled this whole thing.
Used to, made in Japan was crap, now made in China is crap. Soon, buying something from China will make you a traitor.

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I don't have a FB but can someone check on the people that are "mainlining Lyson as we speak, will upda" or the people saying "it's ok to open X state because we have sun."

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I am sure a machine screw or cord that made that product came from China. Even American goods are made on machines that come from China. Nothing made here is China free.
Probably so, and thanks for shooting my USA cheering section. Just when I thought I was being positive..... LOL NP

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Here’s my USA cheer:
Nobel Laureates in China-8
Nobel laureates in the USA-383
China has less than Denmark.
We will figure this thing out, as China is a huge country of mainly village idiots.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
LOL at the TDS suffers who listen to the fake news take his disinfectant comments completely out of context. Maybe if they actually listened to what he says, they wouldn't look like complete fools all the time. The president is fighting for US and if you have a good idea in regards to covid 19, you WILL be fast tracked. What the hell more could you want?
He didn't say that, he didn't mean and it was taken out of context are 3 extremely lame excuses being used over and over again. Here we have prime example in the wild. LOL.

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
He didn't say that, he didn't mean and it was taken out of context are 3 extremely lame excuses being used over and over again. Here we have prime example in the wild. LOL.
For a man who supposedly 'tells it like it is' everyone has to spend a lot of time figuring out what the hell he actually means most of the time.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
He cleared it up this morning in the Oval Office. Said it was all sarcasm, so more time wasted watching him breath.

It’s amazing how much his cultish followers can be in denial .
“Sarcastic question to reporters ???”
“Taken out of context ??”
As if there was no video /audio of his remarks .

Reminds me of the “ I meant couldn’t and not could “ when he was standing next to Putin and taking his side .
I would respect him if he just took responsibility and accepted he was wrong to suggest such a thing (or did not know better ).
... but the man will NEVER take responsibility for anything and is a serial liar .
He is also hedging his bets with Georgia reopening . If things turn out badly he can say “I told him I disagreed “ and if not , he can take credit for “allowing him to go ahead “.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
So a brilliant scientist sees Trumps remarks and goes, well you know: if we combined compound a with compound B (human safe) into a nebulizer, it would kill 90% of covid 19 in the lung and keep people off a ventilator....maybe lung disinfectant isn't so damn crazy after all.
Another case of TCS.
Please name this “brilliant scientist “ and I hope you will volunteer for this treatment once it’s available.
You will be literally be drinking (Or breathing )the proverbial Koolaid.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL at the TDS suffers who listen to the fake news take his disinfectant comments completely out of context. Maybe if they actually listened to what he says, they wouldn't look like complete fools all the time. The president is fighting for US and if you have a good idea in regards to covid 19, you WILL be fast tracked. What the hell more could you want?
Please explain in what “context “ his remarks should be taken ?
If you are buying the “I was being sarcastic “ excuse then you are simply stupid ...as you like to say ..... or you are the member of a cult .
Sponsored